• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to see if I have blue ballet dress, but on moridb it's coming out as blue ballet outfit. Am I wrong? :(

No. I think I was wrong. She stated "pink ballet outfit" not "dress"... I confused it with another.

I'll complete my delivery first, then I can check on my main town. :)

I'm looking for the pink one not blue, it is a dress but the name of it is pink ballet outfit idk why lol

I will check my main file right now, on Moridb it's called ballet outfit.

Last edited:
I'm ready to trade whenever!

You're lucky you caught me before bed! :D I'll add and open my gates! Each cedar sapling you grab is 1TBT. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for the pink one not blue, it is a dress but the name of it is pink ballet outfit idk why lol

Oh you said 'blue ballet outfit' in your 1st statement. Ty for clarifying though! :D

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have in on my main file! I only have blue ballet outfit sadly. :(

Does anyone have an in-game new 3ds console I can buy? I don't have a preference which one. I will pay whatever the rate is in TBT. Thanks!

Does anyone have an in-game new 3ds console I can buy? I don't have a preference which one. I will pay whatever the rate is in TBT. Thanks!

Hi there! I can give you one for 10 TBT, will that be fine?

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have in on my main file! I only have blue ballet outfit sadly. :(

I'll look for it tomorrow but I can't guarantee I'll find it.

I'm going to sleep. Kaaww will be the only one on for a few hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can check with pinkcotton tomorrow. She specified in-game consoles on what she can provide?

Or get one from another provider? I don't have one.

Oops! Looks like Kaaww is giving you one!

Okay, I'm out.

Last edited:
Have a nice night :) See you later

Some things we've offered as of now include but not limited to; hybrids, starts, saplings, genuine art, WA items, clothing, et cetera. It's worth asking for an item you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back