• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bit too much on your part. How does 10 TBT sound?

I accept this order! ^_^

How much TBT are you willing to spend on getting a flower fairy wig?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Nook's Homes Paper. I will accept the order of Nook's Homes Paper! It's classified on game as "Nook paper"? Please let me know if you're interested in getting Nook paper and how much you'll be willing to spend.

No, it is NOT called nooks paper but Nook's homes paper. Nooks paper can be purchased for 160 bells so that is not it. It is a new amiibo item .

Hi, my order is ready? I'll add you Raskell and let me know if you'd prefer drop off or pick up. :)

I prefer pick-up. Once AmarriloVerde is finished picking up her alpine set, I will add and open my gates. :)

Updated my wishlist, can you do any of these? Willing to pay 20 tbt for these items and papers (except academy and women's office suit, willing to offer 2 tbt each for those.)
academy paper (T & T)
campground paper
Nintendo paper
Nook's Home paper
flower fairy boot
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wig
town-hall spring top
women's office suit (Able's)

I just wanted to say hello as I just joined this thread. <3

hey! I'm currently looking for the cabana set, the Kiki and Lala set, and the princess set! willing to pay 50 tbt each for the Kiki and Lala/princess set, and 35 tbt for the cabana set!

How much for the pink ballet outfit?

I don't think I have a pink ballet outfit, but I'll check! Does any other provider have one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! I'm currently looking for the cabana set, the Kiki and Lala set, and the princess set! willing to pay 50 tbt each for the Kiki and Lala/princess set, and 35 tbt for the cabana set!

I partially accept this order! ^_^

I will get you the princess set tomorrow for 30 TBT! :D Ok?

Hello :) I am looking for :

? 2 Golden watering cans, 1 golden axe

? Sloppy Set

? 7-11 atm machine/ABD

? Eponas RV: Gossip stone and Terminas moon.

?Celestes RV: Celeste Bow

I dont have alot but I can pay 70 tbt bells for any/some of the items :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back