• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Sorry if you have not recieved a reply or an acceptance of your order. Please post again! :D

I went to bed extremely early as I was incredibly tired. Other providers had some things they also had to take care of I believe.

I will not let this happen again! :( Or at least try not to. I am genuinely upset of this.

I hope all of you are having an incredible day so far, as I am having. :)

Please post orders and I will try to accept it myself or let another provider know of your order & they may accept it. Ty! :)

Last edited:
Sup fam!

There's a few things I've never been able to find - can any of you find : blossoming dress / fairy bottle / hinaningyo / shogi pece / kimono / spring kimono / nintendog (dalmatian, labrador or dachshund - no chihuahua) ?

As for how much I'm willing to spend to be honest I don't know - depending on what you can find just make me an offer :)

Thanks ❤️

Can I get a Dazed Dress?

I will try to find one for you but I cannot guarantee. Can any other provider help Spy out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sup fam!

There's a few things I've never been able to find - can any of you find : blossoming dress / fairy bottle / hinaningyo / shogi pece / kimono / spring kimono / nintendog (dalmatian, labrador or dachshund - no chihuahua) ?

As for how much I'm willing to spend to be honest I don't know - depending on what you can find just make me an offer :)

Thanks ❤️

I accept this order! ^_^

I will try to get everything on here for you. After I do, can we negotiate the price? :D That's my least favorite part. :(

ah i dont know how much clovers you have but i would love to buy all of them :p
edit: i spent all my bells but i would still like as much as i can buy

Last edited:
ah i dont know how much clovers you have but i would love to buy all of them :p
edit: i spent all my bells but i would still like as much as i can buy

Does anybody have the dessert case?

Accepted! You can buy 18 clovers @1milk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean 9 sorry, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I need a celeste ribbon and 40 cedar saplings. Is 50 tbt okay?

Accepted! 40 cedar saplings would be 1 TBT each.

okay! i just bought a few in bulk and i prefer to buy it in bulk so ill save up more to buy like 25!

I'm looking for Timmy&Tommy RV-only items. Specifically:

cart return
New 3DS - T&T
retro sink
shop mat

Not many people seem to have the T&T amiibo, so any help would be great.

Sup fam!

Thanks ❤️

Hey gurl, Raskell has gotten busy and has asked me to accept your order~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for Timmy&Tommy RV-only items. Specifically:

cart return
New 3DS - T&T
retro sink
shop mat

Not many people seem to have the T&T amiibo, so any help would be great.

I accept this order! 40 TBT sound good?

I will try to find one for you but I cannot guarantee. Can any other provider help Spy out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! ^_^

I will try to get everything on here for you. After I do, can we negotiate the price? :D That's my least favorite part. :(

Oh really?? Amazing! Actually, could you let me know roughly how much it might be? I'm afraid I won't be able to afford everything :(

Btw, I only need the dalmatian nintendog now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey gurl, Raskell has gotten busy and has asked me to accept your order~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! 40 TBT sound good?

Sup guuuurl

Oops sorry, just saw that! Please see my last post :)

Could I order Villagers pics of; June, Marina, Ankha, Julian, Claude, & Marty please if you have them

Last edited:
Could I order Villagers pics of; June, Marina, Ankha, Julian, Claude, & Marty please if you have them

I will see if I have any of those or if I can get any for you. pinkcotton and other providers may be able to get something as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please have a Striped Wetsuit for 2-5 TBT?

I accept this order! ^_^

Please let me know if we're still friends on the 3DS.

I will get it/find it ASAP for you.

Hi! I would simply like to buy a Left Splatfest Sign, if possible! :) I have 5-10TBT I could spend on this item. Negotiable, of course, if needed!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I will see if I have any of those or if I can get any for you. pinkcotton and other providers may be able to get something as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! ^_^

Please let me know if we're still friends on the 3DS.

I will get it/find it ASAP for you.

I think I will have to add you again. Just PM/VM me when you find one, please! Tomorrow is looking very busy, but I will try to get on sometime after 4-5pm est.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back