• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

KK Songs to suit a Fortune Teller/Psychic Room for Vivian?

Rochelle

Mayor of Fables
Bells
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Hi guys!

Just wondering if you can help me out, I'm looking for a KK song that will suit the fortune teller room I'm setting up for Vivian (Creepy Crystal, Gothic Black Rococo Furniture, Stained Glass Lamp etc)

So far I've found King KK which I think might work, and also I like Wandering, but it isn't quite right.

Would love to know of any other suggestions you guys might have, plus what you think of the couple I've found myself!

Hypno K.K.? It's a bit creepy but it might fit.

I have listened to that one, and I agree the intro is alright but then it get's a little too creepy haha! Wishing there was a tune more closely resembling Katrina's music!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm just found K.K. Casbah too so there is another maybe for you guys to comment on!

I have listened to that one, and I agree the intro is alright but then it get's a little too creepy haha! Wishing there was a tune more closely resembling Katrina's music!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm just found K.K. Casbah too so there is another maybe for you guys to comment on!

Casbah sounds very fitting to me!

K.K. Bazaar might work too. Pondering maybe? It sounds mysterious and kinda weird.

K.K. Bazaar might work too. Pondering maybe? It sounds mysterious and kinda weird.

For me it's definitely out of King KK and KK Casbah, glad you thought it sounded about right too! I'll check out Bazaar now, but not as keen on Pondering (tho that is def my taste taking over as well haha!)

For me it's definitely out of King KK and KK Casbah, glad you thought it sounded about right too! I'll check out Bazaar now, but not as keen on Pondering (tho that is def my taste taking over as well haha!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah yep I have heard Bazaar before as well, that is on the shortlist! Good ear nostalgibra :D

Have you tried K.K. Dirge? I'ved used that song for my Halloween room.

How about K.K. Bazaar? Or K.K. Flamenco? Bazaar is a little fast, but it feels exotic, while Flamenco can give you that wistful feeling that Tarot offers.

do you think k.k. oasis could work? i'm not fond of the song at all but i think it might give mystic vibes

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I love finding out how other people see particular songs! Still thinking KK Casbah atm, but I'll check out everyones ideas :D

Back