• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where/What is your happy place?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
We all go through a dark stage sometime in our life and sometimes the dark times last longer than others, I should know.
Most of us have a happy place where we suppress our problems to enjoy life and feel good about ourselves, where/what is it?

Last edited:
mickey mouse shorts. those are nirvana to me.<3

Kind of predictable, but my happy place is in a good book, a good game, or even a good anime. I like anything that'll inspire me to unleash my creativity. Being artistically active and busy is my happy place. Being able to revisit work I'm proud I made is also my happy place.

Anything childhood related. Like Classic Spongebob And sitting on my bed and using my 3DS and Laptop.

Like a lot of others, I enjoy going back to childish things for a bit. Playing games or watching cartoons with my friends. Animal Crossing has been a big help for me, I've got an average of an hour of play daily since the game came out. Other than video games though, when I was in probably the darkest time of my life, I did a lot of escaping through music and imagination. (What I imagined) I had an over-grown field that slowly developed into a small country town over time. In reality, I listened to celtic music and sat in my back yard with my feet in the grass so that I could shut out the world around me (other than my little patch of dirt). It's nice to just listen to calming music and feel the breeze. It's really hard to clear my mind sometimes so I tend to turn the music up as loud as I can stand.

In cold months or times where it's not convenient for me to plant myself outside-- I have my room.
I've made my room (mostly) a safe-haven for myself. It's covered in pastel blue and fake plants with lavender and lilac scented oils spread around the room. I have a morning ritual now where I make a nice cup of black rose tea, put on "sleep away" by bob acri, and sit with my rl animals for a while (and do my daily chores in acnl). It was great but my pet rats caught some stupid bugs from outside and I had to tear my room apart to bug-bomb everything. *SIGH* As a result I've been EXTREMELY on-edge. None the less, it helps to have a room to yourself that you can fill with comforting things.

I hope everyone here has a nice safe space they can retire to when things get too hectic.

Last edited:
Video games mostly. You can imagine being in that game's world for a while. In video games, you're usually the hero or someone else in charge, someone who actually has the power to change things. In the real world, you don't always have the power to make things better.

Animal Crossing in bed at 10 am on a Saturday or Sunday

Last edited:
My happy place is chuck e. cheeses, where a kid can be a kid...i'm just kidding but i'll get banned if i share my happy place
Playing video games.
OMG I THOUGHT THAT SAID PRAYING

texting my crush/endless scrolling on instagram/watching keeping up with the kardashians.

Dark rainy day in my room with the windows open curled up in bed with my boyfriend, like that's the best scenario I can think of right meow, just so peaceful and awesome, like the world wouldn't be able to reach me there.

me and my friends always go to this little area at the back of the feild where no one ever goes.
theres always tons of squirrels and birds and it's super relaxing.

Anywhere the people I care about are. But when I need alone time, it's usually just at the computer which is kinda sad...

Back