• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where are you from?

Which continent are you from?

• Total voters
North Pole obviously lmao

Sweden actually, contrary to popular belief.

The thing I like about living in the USA is that I live close to a lot of beautiful places.

America.

I do not understand why people continue to live in a country they despise, even though they're more than free to leave. I'm in Asia right now, and I can't wait to go back to Hawaii and the mainland.

You'll need to add the UK as a separate thing when we leave Europe ;) lol

But yeah, East London, UK

Geographically we will still be part of the Europe as the continent though.
just not a part of the European union which is a political concept nothing to do with location

- - - Post Merge - - -

America.

I do not understand why people continue to live in a country they despise, even though they're more than free to leave. I'm in Asia right now, and I can't wait to go back to Hawaii and the mainland.

Some people have no choice. You know how difficult it is to just uproot and leave the country you have spent your whole life in?
Not to mention all the legal stuff, finding a job, a place to live, and if you are low income it's out of the question.

Last edited:
I'm from Europe. More specifically London, England.

Last edited:
Back