May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (22) +
I'm not even sure if this is allowed. If it isn't let me know and I'll close this thread and it won't happen again.

I have seen everyone with these Toyhou.se things and they look so efficient to hold the OCs that I just have stored within my dA sta.sh so I wanted to go about getting them. However, I had no idea that, to register you need a code? I've looked it up and apparently the codes are pretty common and pre-existing Toyhou.se members can give them out.

If anyone is willing to give me a code, I can pay you in IGB, TBT (not a whole lot though ;.;), or hybrids. Just let me know! I really would like one, because my sta.sh is so cluttered right now and it feels like I shoved my OCs in a shack and they're like "pls let us move to a better place" :c

Last edited:
i can give you one! i can't generate a new code until sunday, but if you're okay with waiting until then i'd be happy to give you one. :)

i can give you one! i can't generate a new code until sunday, but if you're okay with waiting until then i'd be happy to give you one. :)

Oh my goodness that would be amazing of you! I really appreciate it. <3

Just let me know if you want IGB, TBT, or anything else and how much! Really, thank you!

Oh my goodness that would be amazing of you! I really appreciate it. <3

Just let me know if you want IGB, TBT, or anything else and how much! Really, thank you!
i don't need anything in return for it, don't worry c: i'll pm you when i've got it!

Back