• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying Fruits

Ailu

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello everyone!
I'm new here, this is my first post.
But I'm also new to the game.
I'm looking for peaches, oranges, pears, and persimmons.
I could also trade them for any fruit I have.
3 or 4 are more then enough.
Please let me know if you have what I need and the price!
Have a nice day!

Do you have apples? I could trade you a basket of 9 oranges for a basket of 9 apples. Please let me know if you're interested!

Yes, I do have Apples! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's really nice of you! Thank you!

Last edited:
Seems we keep missing each other. We should arrange a time when we can both be online. What time zone are you in? I'm on Pacific time, myself (about 8PM as I'm posting this).

You can also get them in tours on the island(except the persimmons). Btw, you can use multiple characters to get GracieGrace faster

Seems we keep missing each other. We should arrange a time when we can both be online. What time zone are you in? I'm on Pacific time, myself (about 8PM as I'm posting this).

Here right now is 10:57 am, Germany. I'll be back in a few hours and leave the gates open. I'll add your fc!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can also get them in tours on the island(except the persimmons). Btw, you can use multiple characters to get GracieGrace faster

Hey, Yes, I know about the island, that's why I'm looking only for fruit that I can't get in the island. I got Apples thanks to Isabelle, and cherries are my towns fruit.

Back