• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who has your favorite villager voice?

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
This is purely based on voice alone even though looks may effect how we hear them but who has your favorite villager voice?
For me even though I do love the way he looks, it's Kabuki's voice I love the most! It is just so super gravelly and low! Also his intonation is great to! <3

Last edited:
I love all the Peppy's voices and the Normal's. They make me smile so wide. x3

This is purely based on voice alone even though looks may effect how we hear them but who has your favorite villager voice?
For me even though I do love the way he looks, it's Kabuki's voice I love the most! It is just so super gravelly and low! Also his intonation is great to! <3

While I'm fairly neutral on Kabuki's looks and my best assessment would be "unique", your description of his voice quality is exactly on the mark. Edit: Got all sidetracked and ignored the original question. My preference is for the Cranky Wolves.

Last edited:
In my town each time a Peppy villager speaks a rare hybrid flower spawns.

Snooty, then followed by cranky. I've noticed that cranky's voice got a bit louder after the update.

Cranky for sure. Also special characters with low voices similar to the cranky's are great too, like the snowman and Phineas.

I don't really care about the villager voices, I'm more interested in the little remix of the town tune that plays when you talk to them! I like how Coco's sounds like a hollow wooden instrument of some sort.

I don't really care about the villager voices, I'm more interested in the little remix of the town tune that plays when you talk to them! I like how Coco's sounds like a hollow wooden instrument of some sort.

Same. Chelsea's tune is best

Wow, oddly enough I haven't noticed that and I usually notice sounds-music, voices, sound effects, etc, be it background or foreground right away, being a musician and all. Now I am going to have to check this out.

As for as the type of villagers most are listing vs the actual villager themselves, I meant the ladder. I know certain personality types all have their own tone, pitch and intonation but to me there are a lot that just sound like their own being. Like I love crankies the best, they are just so salty but in such an endearing way. However, when talking to say Kabuki and then Talking to Bob who I also have in the same town, to me there is a noticeable difference between the two. If I wear blind and just went by what I hear(which would fine tune what I am hearing and what I mean even more) I would be able to tell who was who, not just that they are both crankies.
Does anyone get what I mean or is it just me that notices this?

Last edited:
Back