Zucker vs. Lucky.

• Zucker.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Lucky.

Votes: 34 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello everyone.
Recently i was looking that people really like this two fellas, and i want to know your opinion about it and tell me who you prefer most and why.

-Personally i think Zucker looks funny and curious.

-Lucky looks pretty cool too and i wondering what happened to him. Some people say that he's just a mummy and other say that he gets injured (it would be cool look at that Dog walking around the night).

What do you think?

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Zucker, he has a sweet design and his personality really suits him. He's an octopus and looks like takoyaki and talks about typical lazy villager things.

Zucker. I've been meaning to scan him for a while now. :p

Lucky is cool, but I always feel sorry for him when I see him so I'd pick Zucker!

I've always loved both of them. But I've grown out of Lucky, so Zucker it is.

i like lucky's design more. zucker is a sweetheart but i got bored of him after having him in my town for a while

Zucker is one of the three villagers in my town that I won't EVER let to move aways from me :blush:

Zucker is pretty much the Animal Crossing equivalent of sentient takoyaki...which is my all time favorite food, so yeah...I'm gonna go with Zucker.

I've had both Zucker and Lucky, and it's rather difficult for me to pick, but I'll go with Zucker, just because he's in my current town ;u;

Lucky! I've had both, and I really don't like Zucker at all, especially the green dots on his face.

lucky was one of my starters and the first one i got to the highest level of friendship with! i love him so much, i have to choose him. but even if lucky wasn't a dreamie of mine, personally i don't like the look of zucker, not sure why :(

I vastly prefer Lucky since his mummy theme goes well alongside Ankha and they add a nice ancient Egyptian sort of feel to my town. Meanwhile Zucker is the only octopus villager I don't like at all. I know what Zucker's design is based on, but I think it looks awful.

Back