• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zucker vs. Lucky.

Zucker vs. Lucky.

• Zucker.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Lucky.

Votes: 34 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i never really had interest in either but zucker looks cute. im actually gonna pick up another copy of NL to make a sugar/food themed town and will probably add zucker!

I don't really get the appeal of animals modeled to look like stuff you're supposed to eat... and yet Lucky is just as creepy in an entirely different way.

Still Lucky's creepyness can be considered quite a bold decision for a kids' game... and I like dogs wayyyyy more than octopuses. So, Lucky it is, for me at least.

I really like both of them. If I were to chose, it would be Zucker because he has a pretty sweet design.

Zucker. Not that I hate lucky or anything, but Zucker has been in my town for over a year and I just can't let him go <3

I really dont perfer for either.. I really dont like both.

But if I had to pick Zucker, cause lucky kind scares me D: dog wrapped up? Seems like a dead puppy qq

I perfer Lucky more. There's nothing wrong with him from my point of view. He's just a cute mummy dog. I do not like Zucker though. I just hate some parts of his design. (=ω=; ) I do have his amiibo card tho, but that doesn't change my view of him.

Last edited:
Zucker is one of my favourite villagers! I would chose them depending on your theme though. And if you dont have one, Zucker goes well with Marina and Lucky goes well with Ankha.

Back