Trump is moving into the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
you and Hillary would get along

Please be respectful. Trump becoming president does not give you an excuse to be rude to others.

Anyway, what else besides global warming and lgbt references got nixed from government sites?

Please be respectful. Trump becoming president does not give you an excuse to be rude to others.

THANK YOU.
and hillary not becoming president does not give you an excuse to be rude to trump supporters. everyone has their own views. its so childish and sad to see people whine about others with different viewpoints. just feel comfortable with who you supported and let it stick that way.
but dont get me wrong - debating is great. whining isnt.

Last edited:
i aint too fond of trump but im laughing so hard
View attachment 192708
i dislike both of em

As much as I detest Trump, the fact that the Clintons attended Trump's inauguration after all of the stuff Trump said about them proves that the Clintons really can be bought by anyone. Hope you two enjoy the $$$, thanks for screwing the country with Hillary's ****ty ass run for president.

Remember though, people can always make changes in this world, no matter what politician tells you. We are the leaders after all.

Anyway, looking forward to 2020. A UK and US election in one year? It's gonna be dissapointing when the tories win again, but i'm curious as to whats gonna happen in the US.

THANK YOU.
and hillary not becoming president does not give you an excuse to be rude to trump supporters. everyone has their own views. its so childish and sad to see people whine about others with different viewpoints. just feel comfortable with who you supported and let it stick that way.
but dont get me wrong - debating is great. whining isnt.

Even when I'm very right-winged, I still don't like conservatives that behave exactly like what made me hate left-wingers in general (intolerant, opinion wars, political discrimination, political correctness, and insults). Clearly, conservatives can be just as bad as liberals when it comes to that, yet I see it more often from liberals. Not on this site, but in general. This is what's causing America to be divided, and it's continue to get divided even more if we keep it up. Even Trump was concerned by the division. So whether you agree with me or not, it's never the right thing to criticize others for having different opinions.

you and Hillary would get along

Definitely not, as I think she sucks too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even when I'm very right-winged, I still don't like conservatives that behave exactly like what made me hate left-wingers in general (intolerant, opinion wars, political discrimination, political correctness, and insults). Clearly, conservatives can be just as bad as liberals when it comes to that, yet I see it more often from liberals. Not on this site, but in general. This is what's causing America to be divided, and it's continue to get divided even more if we keep it up. Even Trump was concerned by the division. So whether you agree with me or not, it's never the right thing to criticize others for having different opinions.

You are so very right. Honestly, in my opinion, every political person sucks in one way or another. Nobody is flawlessly perfect. It's more about choosing who sucks less.

As much as I detest Trump, the fact that the Clintons attended Trump's inauguration after all of the stuff Trump said about them proves that the Clintons really can be bought by anyone. Hope you two enjoy the $$$, thanks for screwing the country with Hillary's ****ty ass run for president.

Yeah I can't believe the DNC chose such a weak candidate. RIP Bernie, thrown under a bus.

The UK is doing great after brexit according to Trump, how could he possibly know that? He knows nothing! The brexit has been triggered in January which has been 20 days not 5 months or even a year(s).

I really hope this man does well as President, I hate him with all my heart, his petty views and the fact that he's a Republican is the orange icing on the cake, nothing personal Republicans I just hate everything that you stand for.

How dreadful. I heard that the White House pages for LGBT rights, disabled people, civil rights, climate change, and healthcare all got removed today. The dark ages are upon us.

The thing is, as a former president, you're technically obligated to visit the new president's inauguration. In fact, the Clintons and Bushes were originally silent about attending-only Jimmy Carter had planned a visit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How dreadful. I heard that the White House pages for LGBT rights, disabled people, civil rights, climate change, and healthcare all got removed today. The dark ages are upon us.

Yep, they were.

I also heard Trump is going to summon demonic spirits from teh underworld and command them to drag immigrants away before teh wallz is built! I also heard his hair is made in China!
but really I'm waiting to see if actions prevail over words and if greatness will truly follow before I start making end of the world ahhh the sky is falling type of comments.

Trump is pretty dumb, but I'm not about to let the inauguration of one man ruin my life.

Definitely not the end of the world, but it's definitely the end of a stagnant political stage we've been in for awhile. A lot of things are going to change for the better in the long run imo. This election alone has finally shifted the minds of many shiftless individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back