• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trump is moving into the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** this racist, sexist, misogynistic, sociopathic, narcissistic, fascist, dip**** nazi manchild

and I know I missed at least 5 more valid insults in that

- - - Post Merge - - -

inb4 "End of the world" comments

yeah well if Trump starts launching nukes at other countries for poking fun at him like the petty little ***** that he is, then that will be a pretty apt way of putting it

**** this racist, sexist, misogynistic, sociopathic, narcissistic, fascist, dip**** nazi manchild

and I know I missed at least 5 more valid insults in that

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah well if Trump starts launching nukes at other countries for poking fun at him like the petty little ***** that he is, then that will be a pretty apt way of putting it

That language though, do you need a hug?

I still think Russia helped him win. There is no way America is that stupid.

If America is involved, the whole world will eventually be involved too. Let's just hope congress shuts down his retardation before it's too late.

RIP my final days on Earth.

I still think Russia helped him win. There is no way America is that stupid.

If America is involved, the whole world will eventually be involved too. Let's just hope congress shuts down his retardation before it's too late.

RIP my final days on Earth.

How do we spend these final days? United as a country or separated as a country?

You people are overreacting. Yes, trump will be one of the worst presidents in history, but no, he's not going to destroy the world. The environment? For a bit, but we can help it recover.

Trump won't get re elected anyway unless the democrats are stupid and have a really bad candidate 2020

You people are overreacting. Yes, trump will be one of the worst presidents in history, but no, he's not going to destroy the world. The environment? For a bit, but we can help it recover.

Trump won't get re elected anyway unless the democrats are stupid and have a really bad candidate 2020

True which would leave room for Kanye West in 2020.

Or Russia helps him stay in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do we spend these final days? United as a country or separated as a country?

Separated. The country seems to be splitting apart from trump fans and haters. XP

I said it like you need a hug....i can sense the stress....

ah, can be hard to tell sometimes

but I'm fine. if nothing else, this whole ****show has made me far better at keeping up with things, while also distancing myself from them when needed.

besides, it's not worth channeling all this into insulting or getting constantly mad about some baby who I hate more than any single person in existence that doesn't give a **** about what I have to say. so I rarely give him any of my time in the first place. better to try and help those that will be negatively affected by this authoritarian power grasp after all

but anyways, they should just be playing this on full blast endless looop

Thank you for being one of the only people I've felt connected to in politics, Obama, and I'm not even American. Bernie should have won.

I did like the inaugural address, but he did say some things that are better off if not said in the address at all. But I hope he keeps his promises.

I just read Justin Trudeau's post on Facebook, congratulating trump into the White House. Poor guy probably cried while typing it lmao. I sure cringed from reading it. It's like a nightmare you hope you can wake up from but then you discover that it is not a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back