• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trump is moving into the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came in to see whats up and apparently people being upset about their lives being in danger are "just whiners" wowie

You're making it seem like violence always is the answer. It's not.

Heck, we just recently had Martin Luther King Day. Mr. King advocated for peaceful protests himself. And he's seen as one of the major historical figures for civil rights in general, but especially civil rights for blacks.

So yeah. That's why I don't know why you're acting that way.

You clearly don't know a damn thing about Martin Luther King lmao. MLK was for peaceful protests but he sure as hell wasn't against rioting. He was however against that bs "I'm here for your movement but I don't like your methods (rioting)" mindset.

Also why are people so quick to urge others into acting like a guy who got assassinated?

Edit I didn't see Lambda already replied to you but god damn I hate when people who clearly don't understand MLK try to use him for their stupid "everyone just be nice violence is never the answer uwu" nonsense

Last edited:
Because that man brought change without violence on his hands.

That was like... wow. Did I just read that?!?

Because that man brought change without violence on his hands.

That was like... wow. Did I just read that?!?

And then he was murdered so clearly peaceful protests don't freaking work now do they

Clearly they do because today I don't see any true kinds of racism like in the times when he protested.

You're diminishing his legacy. MLK was a true hero.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and to the one who told me that Obama had a large inauguration. I know that. lmao

*looks at all the innocent black people getting murdered and arrested for no reason* hmm ok anyways yall get back to it

Glad he's finally in office! Still can't believe he won. I'm optimistic for the future of America now that he's taken over. It's time we unite and make our country great.

So now I have both Lambda and gyro assuming things about me (that I don't know history) and trying to put words in my mouth. You're assuming things over a couple of sentences.

Alright. Whatever. I'm officially out of this thread. It's way too hostile now and, TBH, I wish the mods would just close it. It's not going to go anywhere productive.

Ok. That's a whole different topic.

Police brutality is not a thing. The African-American community is just so hurt by failed policies made by democrats their looking for someone to blame.

What is real is people thinking they're above the law. In some rare moon cases, yes, Police Officers, but mostly politicians.

All lives matter.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Please remember that everyone has very different opinions and discussions like this one usually don't do anything to change them. With that in mind, if you choose to discuss topics like this, you must be respectful of others even if you disagree with them. This is true for all threads on The Bell Tree, which is clearly explained in our rules. Those who aren't able to respect others, as the rules say, will be faced with an infraction or suspension from the forum.

Glad he's finally in office! Still can't believe he won. I'm optimistic for the future of America now that he's taken over. It's time we unite and make our country great.

It is a shocker. Even for his supporters.

Clearly, this thread is just one huge argument that clearly has no solution so this is my final statement. The whole reason why i made this thread was to poke fun at the inauguration of Tonald Dump, which i did because i'm bored. I didn't believe Trump would have become president but in reality all the nominees were what we call in the elementary school, poopie heads. The entire election/debates was stupid as **** and deep down I, and hopefully you guys also notice that this was gonna be a crappy next four year anyhow. Both presidential candidates had their pro but they also had their cons which made them both horrible in their own way and to be honest, i would've rather vote for a piece of a rotten apple instead.

So, what we got is Trump. Finish Decision. We're stuck. Sorry not sorry. The majority of votes went to trump and even with a recount, the no-good, fake weave, sun bright tan, mr grinch still had the most votes. It was all fair and such and i highly doubt Russia hacked the recount aswell. Yes, Trump said he thinks that russia hacked but that guy also thinks we should build a wall, and mexico should pay for it. Am i supporting trump? No, that guy screams pure american stupidity all over his fake tan. What i'm saying is that we are stuck with him no matter what and that protesting probably won't do anything at the moment. All we do now is sit and either wait for him to get impeach or watch this country burn for the next 4 years.

So, to sum of this post, we are stuck with trump and should just enjoy the smoke coming from the fires. I sent a request to lock this thread because all this arguing is cringy to me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clearly, this thread is just one huge argument that clearly has no solution so this is my final statement. The whole reason why i made this thread was to poke fun at the inauguration of Tonald Dump, which i did because i'm bored. I didn't believe Trump would have become president but in reality all the nominees were what we call in the elementary school, poopie heads. The entire election/debates was stupid as **** and deep down I, and hopefully you guys also notice that this was gonna be a crappy next four year anyhow. Both presidential candidates had their pro but they also had their cons which made them both horrible in their own way and to be honest, i would've rather vote for a piece of a rotten apple instead.

So, what we got is Trump. Finish Decision. We're stuck. Sorry not sorry. The majority of votes went to trump and even with a recount, the no-good, fake weave, sun bright tan, mr grinch still had the most votes. It was all fair and such and i highly doubt Russia hacked the recount aswell. Yes, Trump said he thinks that russia hacked but that guy also thinks we should build a wall, and mexico should pay for it. Am i supporting trump? No, that guy screams pure american stupidity all over his fake tan. What i'm saying is that we are stuck with him no matter what and that protesting probably won't do anything at the moment. All we do now is sit and either wait for him to get impeach or watch this country burn for the next 4 years.

So, to sum of this post, we are stuck with trump and should just enjoy the smoke coming from the fires. I sent a request to lock this thread because all this arguing is cringy to me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

opps, i'll fix that tommorow. I'm on my 3DS so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back