• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing meh experimental freebies

Abbaba

Rons got himself a howler
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
-Not all will be drawn
-I have a stitch
-Please save me
-Traditional is faster for me but might be digital (Depends on how I'm feeling tbh, probably not though)

Throw everything at me bruh

Last edited:
you can have a look at my toytou.se in my sig if you want! ❤
thank you! :blush:

Well these are more experimental since I don't really have a style and I haven't did a lot of (good) drawings recently. Basically I'm just gonna try out a lot of styles, I'll draw almost anything but you don't have to keep it or put it in your toyhouse C: They won't be coloured or anything so I can't really give you examples

Well these are more experimental since I don't really have a style and I haven't did a lot of (good) drawings recently. Basically I'm just gonna try out a lot of styles, I'll draw almost anything but you don't have to keep it or put it in your toyhouse C: They won't be coloured or anything so I can't really give you examples

Could we atleast see some of your work then?

Ah, yes! I NEED Abbie's art! Lol, feel free to draw anyone in my Toyhou.se link besides Mayor Krystal and Mint of course! :D

Yeah… I don't think I can exactly call these "quick" anymore, oh well I'll carry on until tomorrow

Not here to request something since I already got a colored full body from you before ;v;
I'm here to say that I can't wait to see the results!

Yeah… I don't think I can exactly call these "quick" anymore, oh well I'll carry on until tomorrow

I thought you were going to go through and choose which ones you will do! I didn't mean to contribute to the flooding of your thread! I can't wait to see your results, but you don't have to do any of mine! <3

@Chessie16
FI3cdr7.jpg
Do you ever get it when you're about halfway through a drawing and you start to think "Wow, this is really crap" and you destroy it? Well I did that FIVE TIMES on three different OCs. That was what made me so slow plus I have an essay and solo talk to do but I want to continue drawing and practicing.
It's really simple, I'm sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not here to request something since I already got a colored full body from you before ;v;
I'm here to say that I can't wait to see the results!

Thank you :')
My results are crap btw, you can still tell even if you're blind

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you were going to go through and choose which ones you will do! I didn't mean to contribute to the flooding of your thread! I can't wait to see your results, but you don't have to do any of mine! <3

Yeah, I'm just SUPER SLOW at drawing but thanks. :)

@Chessie16
FI3cdr7.jpg
Do you ever get it when you're about halfway through a drawing and you start to think "Wow, this is really crap" and you destroy it? Well I did that FIVE TIMES on three different OCs. That was what made me so slow plus I have an essay and solo talk to do but I want to continue drawing and practicing.
It's really simple, I'm sorry

That does not like look "simple" to me.

Last edited:
Back