Rons got himself a howler
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
-Not all will be drawn
-I have a stitch
-Please save me
-Traditional is faster for me but might be digital (Depends on how I'm feeling tbh, probably not though)

Throw everything at me bruh

Last edited:
you can have a look at my toytou.se in my sig if you want! ❤
thank you! :blush:

Well these are more experimental since I don't really have a style and I haven't did a lot of (good) drawings recently. Basically I'm just gonna try out a lot of styles, I'll draw almost anything but you don't have to keep it or put it in your toyhouse C: They won't be coloured or anything so I can't really give you examples

Well these are more experimental since I don't really have a style and I haven't did a lot of (good) drawings recently. Basically I'm just gonna try out a lot of styles, I'll draw almost anything but you don't have to keep it or put it in your toyhouse C: They won't be coloured or anything so I can't really give you examples

Could we atleast see some of your work then?

Ah, yes! I NEED Abbie's art! Lol, feel free to draw anyone in my Toyhou.se link besides Mayor Krystal and Mint of course! :D

Yeah… I don't think I can exactly call these "quick" anymore, oh well I'll carry on until tomorrow

Not here to request something since I already got a colored full body from you before ;v;
I'm here to say that I can't wait to see the results!

Yeah… I don't think I can exactly call these "quick" anymore, oh well I'll carry on until tomorrow

I thought you were going to go through and choose which ones you will do! I didn't mean to contribute to the flooding of your thread! I can't wait to see your results, but you don't have to do any of mine! <3

@Chessie16
FI3cdr7.jpg
Do you ever get it when you're about halfway through a drawing and you start to think "Wow, this is really crap" and you destroy it? Well I did that FIVE TIMES on three different OCs. That was what made me so slow plus I have an essay and solo talk to do but I want to continue drawing and practicing.
It's really simple, I'm sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not here to request something since I already got a colored full body from you before ;v;
I'm here to say that I can't wait to see the results!

Thank you :')
My results are crap btw, you can still tell even if you're blind

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you were going to go through and choose which ones you will do! I didn't mean to contribute to the flooding of your thread! I can't wait to see your results, but you don't have to do any of mine! <3

Yeah, I'm just SUPER SLOW at drawing but thanks. :)

@Chessie16
FI3cdr7.jpg
Do you ever get it when you're about halfway through a drawing and you start to think "Wow, this is really crap" and you destroy it? Well I did that FIVE TIMES on three different OCs. That was what made me so slow plus I have an essay and solo talk to do but I want to continue drawing and practicing.
It's really simple, I'm sorry

That does not like look "simple" to me.

Last edited:
Back