• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

new to the game

Jenn2017

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey all. Im looking for new friends. But i have no idea how to go about adding peopl. I have mt ds hooked up to the internet but beyond that ive no idea how to add peoples numbers. can you guys help me please?

Hi! To add friends on your ds, there is an orange smiley face on top of your touch screen. Tap on that and you'll see your mii along with your friend code underneath your mii. You'll see, in orange letters, Register Friend. Tap that and it'll give you two options. One is to add friends through the internet if someone is far away. The other is local and that's if the person is right next to you (or near you). I hope that helps!

I'm looking for friends too could you guys add me I would really appreciate it and I would love to see your towns :)

Back