• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello hello :D

Alixouillette

Bells
Hi guys !
My name is Alix, I'm a 20yo girl who recently ( well four months ago..) fell into the acnl frenzy again after playing ac when I was younger and acnl when it had just gotten out. I'm an animation student and I draw a lot, you can see some of my work on my tumblr ( www.a-lix.tumblr.com ) so I'm mainly here to get to know people who play acnl too and also share my work with you guys :D
My town's name is Pakyo, it's a mix of the two cities I spent all my childhood living in ( Tokyo mostly but I've been in Paris for almost 4 years now!! ). Anyways, I'm really excited to be a part of this :D

I love your avatar. Anywho, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Thank you ! It's a drawing of my current mayor that I made a few days ago ^^
Here's the full body :D
acc.jpg

Back