• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying All Sanrio, most NPC and Welcome Amiibo villager pictures!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
As the title states I would like to buy all the Sanrio, most NPC and all Welcome Amiibo villager pictures to complete the entire villager picture catalog. I believe there are 50 but don't know if that includes NPC or not.
For the NPC's I already have the most popular ones but need Kick's, and anyone else that have been made available now. I don't know what would be a fair amount of TBT for the Sanrio and the new Welcome Amiibo villager pictures but for all ones before the update, I not only bought but sold them for 5 TBT.
I know the new ones will go for a little bit more.
I would prefer to trade either items, furniture sets, hybrids/any landscaping stuff or any amount of in game bells before offering to pay in TBT.
For trading with In Game Bells, I will pay ANY amount.
I have just about anything you could ever need or want before the update and have a fairly large amount of the Welcome Amiibo catalog as well.
As I get them in I will list what I currently have so I am not getting too many duplicates.

Thank you, I will be able to trade and buy tomorrow after 2 pm eastern time. When trading, I will be using multiple towns. All pictures are being stored in my town Cyclevil but most items I will be using to trade with will come from either Infinity or Caprica.

Last edited:
I have these pictures. All are new starting with the WA update:

Phyllis’s pic
Toby’s pic (Sanrio)
Pave’s pic

Since you prefer trades, here is my wishlist. It's not my complete wishlist, but a decent number of items on it. If you have any of those items, could you pick 3 things and we can trade that way?

Or, if you don't need all 3 pics, just pick less items for trade. 2 items for 2 pics or 1 item for 1 pic?

PM me when you're available and if you're interested.

I will get back to each of you individually later today or tomorrow. Need to do a search online to find all the new ones, have all the old ones minus a few NPC's. I do need them all. Also I changed the number there are. I don't know why I said 80 when there are really only 50 new villagers but don't know if that includes the NPC or not. I know I have Redd's, Lottie, Wolf link and a few others. Don't think I have Kick's off the top of my head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have these pictures. All are new starting with the WA update:

Phyllis’s pic
Toby’s pic (Sanrio)
Pave’s pic

Since you prefer trades, here is my wishlist. It's not my complete wishlist, but a decent number of items on it. If you have any of those items, could you pick 3 things and we can trade that way?

Or, if you don't need all 3 pics, just pick less items for trade. 2 items for 2 pics or 1 item for 1 pic?

PM me when you're available and if you're interested.

Taking just a quick look through your wish list just scrolling through the first 20 items, I have all of those. To help narrow things down which out of all of your wish list would be the top 5 you would want most? I know you said 3 for 3, that's fine but in case I don't have an item or two! ;)

I can trade you Lyle's pic for a convenient floor, fueki wall, or a fueki table if you have any of those?? :)

Last edited:
Yup I have all, I think I may have Lyle though, will have to check my game in a bit. Don't have my 3ds with me so as soon as I get home gonna check! Might just buy/trade for it anyway just so I have some duplicates to help others out!

Yup I have all, I think I may have Lyle though, will have to check my game in a bit. Don't have my 3ds with me so as soon as I get home gonna check! Might just buy/trade for it anyway just so I have some duplicates to help others out!

Okay sounds good. So I choose which item out of those 3 I want in trade then for it? :)

Okay sounds good. So I choose which item out of those 3 I want in trade then for it? :)

Yes, whichever you want is fine with me! Those items were a lot easier to get then some of the other ones.
I also don't care for the fueki items(only have them as someone gave them to me as a gift for helping them out with the 24 hour shop stuff), so happy to trade them away. I really like a lot of the new items especially all the bathroom items. You can make a proper really nice one now lol! And of course more kitchen items!

Yes, whichever you want is fine with me! Those items were a lot easier to get then some of the other ones.
I also don't care for the fueki items(only have them as someone gave them to me as a gift for helping them out with the 24 hour shop stuff), so happy to trade them away. I really like a lot of the new items especially all the bathroom items. You can make a proper really nice one now lol! And of course more kitchen items!

Alright, I'll trade you it for the fueki wall then please?? c:
And yeah, I totally agree. I love all of the new items. So much more of a variety now! :)

I will VM you when I am ready to trade this evening. I am on the east coast.

And yes the variety is amazing! The did very well and way better then expected with the update! XD

Taking just a quick look through your wish list just scrolling through the first 20 items, I have all of those. To help narrow things down which out of all of your wish list would be the top 5 you would want most? I know you said 3 for 3, that's fine but in case I don't have an item or two! ;)

I really like having food items because I like making cafe/restaurant rooms, so if you have 3 of the food items from my wishlist, that would be what I'd want the most. Any of them is fine. :)

Back