• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me draw my OC idea?

vel

xoxo
Bells
hi y'all what's up so i thought i'd steal ghostelle's idea on drawing an idea i already have in mind. so i have this idea that's based loosely (um mostly lol?) on the new fire emblem heroes villain, veronica. and also i can't draw, so yeah i'll have to relay the idea.

here's some reference to what she looks like:
0d8.png

Veronica_1-300x247.png

2ca.png

so i really loved the headpiece thing she has and how it goes over her eye, and also the little collar that isn't connected to the rest of her dress. i also love her red eyes, and white hair, oh god she's so pretty.

so i was thinking for the eyes, they could be different colors, one gold & one icy blue, like a cat almost. i'm open to suggestions about hair color, and she could have the cute separate collar thing.

i'm also not sure about hair style, i just need someone to perhaps help me find my vision. thank you so much!

Back