• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pic dump of happy Marshal plush

Cai-crossing

Smol Potato
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Yellow Pansy
White Pansy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
White Pansy

I made this little cutie a few months back, he's become one of my favorite plushies and I realized I never shared these pictures on the Bell Tree! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I need a lot more practice with making plushies, but I'm still pretty happy with him! I hope I get another spurt of inspiration soon, but I seem to still be kind of burnt-out with crafting ^^;

280i3wz.jpg

kdwfah.jpg
2h2e1s8.jpg

Arize is right omg. I would order something from you asap.

thanks so much for sharing! the way he curls up is so precious! I've never been a huge Marshal fan but you made him sooo cute.

Wow.. You need to have an Etsy shop <3

Arize is right omg. I would order something from you asap.

thanks so much for sharing! the way he curls up is so precious! I've never been a huge Marshal fan but you made him sooo cute.

Thank you guys so much! I actually have an etsy shop but it's currently on hiatus ^^; I was running my shop and going to college for business at the same time, so I kinda burnt myself out! Once I'm a little more confident and can keep up with my crafting I'll open up again and post on the forums ^0^/

I actually didn't start out liking Marshal's design very much-- he ended up in one of my towns and I was mostly excited to trade him on the forums-- but he grew on me a whole lot and actually became my favorite villager after a month or two! I'm really happy you like his design! He's always happy and singing when I talk to him, so I wanted to make a plush of him like that! <3

That's really awesome. What else have you made?

Thank you so much! I've made some pokemon plushies, mixed fandom plushies (like chobits and evangelion) and tons of cosplay and accessories. I'm super out-of-practice right now though ^^;

2gx2urb.jpg
2ngzl7a.jpg
2iaetxi.jpg

Here's a collab my friend and I did for her rave outfit:
15fhahz.jpg

I unfortunately always forget to save pictures of the things I make-- or at least, I forget to save them where I can find them again :p

Last edited:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thank you so much! I'm hoping to re-make him with more details / different expressions and practice some embroidery soon, but so far I haven't had any oomph to do it ^^;

Back