• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Animal Crossing New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo Complete Re-Tail Shop! (All items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheza

hate.jpg
Bells
Feedback
100% (26) +
That's right! Everyone item (clothing/furniture/museum/nature/equipment) in this database can be purchased: http://moridb.com/items/furniture/?limit=50&offset=0 with the exception of bugs/fish as they cannot be given to another user. Post below with your list of items, along with a fair TBT offer for those items.

Thanks for stopping bye,

I'd like to buy the 2017 cake, 24- hour shop banner, 24- hour shop baskets, 24- hour shop clock, amiibo shelf, autograph cards, dachshund ornament, desert island map, desert island stool, desert island table, and decorative plate for 55 TBT please?? Thanks so much! ^_^ I can trade in a bit.

Last edited:
I'd like to buy the 2017 cake, 24- hour shop banner, 24- hour shop baskets, 24- hour shop clock, amiibo shelf, autograph cards, dachshund ornament, desert island map, and decorative plate for 45 TBT please?? Thanks so much! ^_^ I can trade in a bit.
Do you have the campfire & nintendo paper? :)
Can I get the eggplant cow, hagoita, twelve grape plate, and shaved ice lamp for 25tbt?
Yes, yes, and yes! I'll get everything ready now. :)

oh wow, okay, awesome! :D
Can I get the campground paper, nintendo paper, Hello kitty wall, shop coffee machine, splattershot, standing sink, and sushi tray? would 23 tbt be okay? or higher? :eek:

Could I get these:

Sheik mask
Sheik outfit
Sheik pants
Epona outfit
Princess Zelda dress
Zelda wig
Wolf Link outfit
Ganondorf outfit
Ganondorf pants
Ganondorf wig
Ganon outfit

Is 90 TBT OK?

May I get the high spirits hat/shirt/pants for 25 tbt? Also, do you have white carnations? ^^

oh wow, okay, awesome! :D
Can I get the campground paper, nintendo paper, Hello kitty wall, shop coffee machine, splattershot, standing sink, and sushi tray? would 23 tbt be okay? or higher? :eek:
That would be fine, adding you now. Your town or mine? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get these:

Sheik mask
Sheik outfit
Sheik pants
Epona outfit
Princess Zelda dress
Zelda wig
Wolf Link outfit
Ganondorf outfit
Ganondorf pants
Ganondorf wig
Ganon outfit

Is 90 TBT OK?
I can, and that works. :)
May I get the high spirits hat/shirt/pants for 25 tbt? Also, do you have white carnations? ^^
Sure, and I do have white carnations. :blush:
Do you have any/all items from here?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/dKkOc8FNvW

I can do 5 tbt for unorderable, 2 orderable, but can make higher if needed!
Those are all possible :)

Last edited:
Great! What times work for you, and can I do 25 carnations for 25 tbt, making 50 total?

Thanks, did u see that i also added the desert island table, and the desert island stool for an additional 10 TBT to my order?? I didn't think you saw that so I'm just letting you know. I'll be available to trade in just a bit. Thanks so much! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back