• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Selling Animal Crossing New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo Complete Re-Tail Shop! (All items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting late, and I have to get up at 6AM tomorrow. I'll be back to trading tomorrow! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, feel free to send me an IM if that is easier for contact.

That would be fine, adding you now. Your town or mine? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can, and that works. :)

Sure, and I do have white carnations. :blush:

Those are all possible :)
So all 35 items for 145 tbt? Lmk if calculated wrong :)
When do you think it'll be ready by?
(Need to sleep now, but available most of tomorrow EST).

Can I get: autograph cards , bathroom shelf , beauty salon cart , black phone , board game , bread-making set , cans , Casablanca lilies, cupcake, cup of tea, dinnerware, fairy bottle 60 tbt i'll be buying more in the future.

Hi! Could I get the Doctor's Desk, EKG Machine, File Cabinet (L), File Cabinet (M), and Modern Office Chair for 20TBT? :blush:

So all 35 items for 145 tbt? Lmk if calculated wrong :)
When do you think it'll be ready by?
(Need to sleep now, but available most of tomorrow EST).
Perfect, I'll be online for trading at around 14:00 EST. :)
Can I get: autograph cards , bathroom shelf , beauty salon cart , black phone , board game , bread-making set , cans , Casablanca lilies, cupcake, cup of tea, dinnerware, fairy bottle 60 tbt i'll be buying more in the future.
Sounds good!
Hi! Could I get the Doctor's Desk, EKG Machine, File Cabinet (L), File Cabinet (M), and Modern Office Chair for 20TBT? :blush:
Sure :blush:

autograph cards, dachshund ornament, desert island map, desert island stool, desert island table, decorative plate and shaved ice lamp? :D I can offer 35 tbt XD

You are the HOT shop atm so here is my short order.
academy paper
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
women's office suit
for 70 tbt. Deal?

I'd like to buy the following items please: donut cushion, hot snack case, Labrador ornament, lotus pond, Nintendo 3ds shelf, hello kitty bed, shop ice cream case, shop coffee machine, sushi bench, snack machine, fueki chair, fueki drawers, fueki pot, fueki stereo, fueki table, Villager statue, and Wii U game shelf for a total of 85 TBT?? :3

Last edited:
How much for the Campground paper, and Nook's home paper? I got the Nintendo paper but have no clue how I got it.
I know you said give you a price but don't want to under price or over price. Have very little TBT now.

Just gonna through it out there, 5 TBT? Would I get just one each or do you happen to sell them in a pack of 2 or more?

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to buy the following items;
Black phone, Casablanca lilies, decorative plate, fairy bottle, Hero of Tome scroll, quilted tapestry, sewing kit, strapped books, zen low table, zen phone stand

100TBT?

Hi~ I might add more to my list later if I want to buy more. Can I get 4x fruit cushions+ 4 donut cushions for 20 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back