Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
i can color nathan by princess, although i have to make a new lineart since it's not png and the lines have a white background, so I don't want to cover the lines since the drawing is very good ! if the artist lets me trace over her sketch for a cleaner lineart i can color without a problem c:

also, do you do PayPal payments ?

i can color nathan by princess, although i have to make a new lineart since it's not png and the lines have a white background, so I don't want to cover the lines since the drawing is very good ! if the artist lets me trace over her sketch for a cleaner lineart i can color without a problem c:

also, do you do PayPal payments ?

Sadly no, I don't have any money so Paypal is not an option.

I could color Cyrus in vector, do you have da point? Also, what is TBT?

I don't have DA points sorry. TBT is the forum's currency. You can use it to buy a lot of things here- art, Pokemon, acnl items/villagers, and much more.

Yeah a lot of people can't do real money stuff here so you'll mostly see things in exchange for TBT or in-game bells.

Your art is really cute actually. I wouldn't mind commissioning you if you ever decide to open TBT commissions here.

That would be fun i like drawing OCs for people! I'm just slow when i make vectors

I'm glad someone is going to be able to color your art! I was hoping it would be picked up by someone who knew what they were doing (unlike me who couldn't handle the white lines around the lineart of your werewolf and punked out lmao).

And your art is very nice Cuddly! You could easily open a little tbt art shop in the Museum Shop thread if you wanted to take commissions that way. I wish you luck!

I'm glad someone is going to be able to color your art! I was hoping it would be picked up by someone who knew what they were doing (unlike me who couldn't handle the white lines around the lineart of your werewolf and punked out lmao).

And your art is very nice Cuddly! You could easily open a little tbt art shop in the Museum Shop thread if you wanted to take commissions that way. I wish you luck!

Thank you sweety <3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
dGYKWtU.png

Back