Isabelle
Feedback
100% (712) +
Title pretty much says all ^-^ I'm going by the current exchange rates so:

25 tbt- 5 mil
50 tbt- 10 mil
75 tbt- 15 mil
100 tbt -20 mil

All trades will be done in your town! I have almost no space to drop things!

Last edited:
Are you able to do retail method? Or will you only drop?

I'd prefer to drop but I could do the Re-Tail method as well, I don't 100% remember how to do it so you'd have to give me a refresher lol

Hi! I can do 75 TBT for 15 mil but I won't be able to trade until later tonight. Like around 11pm PST? Would that be okay?

Hi! I can do 75 TBT for 15 mil but I won't be able to trade until later tonight. Like around 11pm PST? Would that be okay?

I'm not sure if I'll be on by then :/ That's 2am my time and I have work at 6 am aha

I'm not sure if I'll be on by then :/ That's 2am my time and I have work at 6 am aha

ohh hmm okay. When are you usually online? Do you wanna trade sometime tomorrow? I have class until 1:30pm PST tomorrow so I can trade anytime after that :)

ohh hmm okay. When are you usually online? Do you wanna trade sometime tomorrow? I have class until 1:30pm PST tomorrow so I can trade anytime after that :)

I should be able to tomorrow, I'll message you when I get on and then just message me back once you're on~

I could do 100 TBT for 20m IGB. Honestly, I could do even more, if you prefer: I'd be willing to let go of 500 TBT, in fact, but it's up to you how many IGB you're able to give up at this time. xD Either way or anything in between, just let me know.

When's a good time for you, and would you prefer me to go to your town? Or would you prefer to come to mine?

I could do 100 TBT for 20m IGB. Honestly, I could do even more, if you prefer: I'd be willing to let go of 500 TBT, in fact, but it's up to you how many IGB you're able to give up at this time. xD Either way or anything in between, just let me know.

When's a good time for you, and would you prefer me to go to your town? Or would you prefer to come to mine?

I would definitely prefer to come to yours, and I could do as many igb as you want tbh lol But maybe we could do 20 mil at a time, you save and send the tbt then we'll move onto the next 20? Just so we don't lose progress and whatnot

Sure, that'd work for me. When's a good time? I need to plot reset a bit for a villager I just picked up, but that should hopefully not take more than an hour or so. I've already added, you, too; would you prefer me to PM you when I'm ready?

Sure, that'd work for me. When's a good time? I need to plot reset a bit for a villager I just picked up, but that should hopefully not take more than an hour or so. I've already added, you, too; would you prefer me to PM you when I'm ready?

Yes, that would be great!

Back