• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Booker v. Copper

Booker or Copper?

• Booker

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Copper

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Even though I built the classic police station because it first my town better, I think Copper is wayyy cuter. Something about how serious he is despite being a doggy in a cutesy game just makes him so silly and adorable.

I've only had Booker in a few towns so far. His fumbling and mumbling was entertaining for a while but that's grown stale and irritating now. The next station will be modern because variety is more ... well, more. I've only seen Copper in his RV but I liked the contrast with Booker and will give him a try.

Copper. I just prefer his serious look and for some reason, Booker makes me feel sleepy whenever I talk to him.

I like Copper but I don't like the look of his police station so I had to choose Booker lol

Copper for sure. I prefer the trash can police station and Booker gets kinda annoying after a while.

Booker. Natural station and is dopey. The police station is a waste of time for the most part, so why not have a dopey police officer to go with it?

I prefer Copper. He is serious, yet sweet and nice. Plus he's cute. He's also the first of the police dogs I ever interacted with, so I have the nostalgia aspect with him as well.

I prefer copper, but I have the wooden police station because I like the way it looks better.

Booker only becuase I have never had Cooper so don't know what he is like. I love Booker's voice lol.

Booker all the way :blush:

I had Copper once but I really regretted it. It was actually one of the reasons I restarted my town.

Last edited:
I would choose Copper, because of his personality. But he is in the modern police station, I like the Classic one more. Booker is ok, but i'm going with Copper here. I just kinda wished you could have the choice which one you wanted in your police station.

I think that originally I liked Copper more because I found him aesthetically pleasing-- But I really like how timid poor Booker is. I want to take him home and cuddle him c: I mean, he gives you the same information copper does, he's just all nervous about it-- I kinda identify with him in that aspect I guess ╮(─▽─)╭

Back