Booker v. Copper

Booker or Copper?

• Booker

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Copper

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Even though I built the classic police station because it first my town better, I think Copper is wayyy cuter. Something about how serious he is despite being a doggy in a cutesy game just makes him so silly and adorable.

I've only had Booker in a few towns so far. His fumbling and mumbling was entertaining for a while but that's grown stale and irritating now. The next station will be modern because variety is more ... well, more. I've only seen Copper in his RV but I liked the contrast with Booker and will give him a try.

Copper. I just prefer his serious look and for some reason, Booker makes me feel sleepy whenever I talk to him.

Copper for sure. I prefer the trash can police station and Booker gets kinda annoying after a while.

Booker. Natural station and is dopey. The police station is a waste of time for the most part, so why not have a dopey police officer to go with it?

I prefer Copper. He is serious, yet sweet and nice. Plus he's cute. He's also the first of the police dogs I ever interacted with, so I have the nostalgia aspect with him as well.

I prefer copper, but I have the wooden police station because I like the way it looks better.

Booker only becuase I have never had Cooper so don't know what he is like. I love Booker's voice lol.

Booker all the way :blush:

I had Copper once but I really regretted it. It was actually one of the reasons I restarted my town.

Last edited:
I would choose Copper, because of his personality. But he is in the modern police station, I like the Classic one more. Booker is ok, but i'm going with Copper here. I just kinda wished you could have the choice which one you wanted in your police station.

I think that originally I liked Copper more because I found him aesthetically pleasing-- But I really like how timid poor Booker is. I want to take him home and cuddle him c: I mean, he gives you the same information copper does, he's just all nervous about it-- I kinda identify with him in that aspect I guess ╮(─▽─)╭

Back