• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Booker v. Copper

Booker or Copper?

• Booker

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Copper

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
booker is just so cute in my opinion... i have two towns, but one is a modern, space-y town, so i chose copper for that one. however, my second town is more like a zen forest town, so i got booker in that one :) both of them are super cute, i just like booker more. poor little insecure, mumbly police dog

Booker is adorable, but I honestly prefer Copper. He just fits the persona of a police dog so well.

I have Copper in Acme and Booker in NewLeaf.

Copper is the serious cop and fitting for a town which have a modern style while Copper the lazy and shy cop felt better for a zen styled town.

I think that Copper would better with a lazy voice due his appearance and lack of confidence.

It's difficult to choose the best since both can suit a certain town theme.

I prefer Copper over Booker, but the classic police station looks far nicer than the modern one. Booker is cute and all but if we could have either regardless of which police station model, then I would choose Copper. I still have Booker because I couldn't stand the modern police station and his dopey personality gets a little stale after a while.

I like Copper more better than Booker. But I reason I like Copper better is because I usually get the modern police station for my town than the classic which means I've seen more of him than Booker.

Copper. He was my favorite in the original game, too. He's a handsome pupper and does his job well!

even though i think the classic police station is wayyy cuter, i would prefer to have copper in it though because hes fits my aesthetic more. dont get me wrong theyre both cute its just i hate the design of the modern police station bc it looks like a robot hub lmao.

I think Copper is cuter in appearance, but I love Booker's awkward personality. I'd love to get a closer look at the photo on his locker, too.

I also think part of the reason I don't like Copper is that while Booker neglects to go on patrols and states things like "you should check it out, I guess, if you want," Copper will actively say things regarding going to check of Redd's tent, and never actually does. I understand it's a game mechanic that simply doesn't work that way, but with Booker, it's more realistic; given Copper's personality, logically, Redd would never show up in my town again if I had him.

Booker is cute. I always build the wooden trash can as opposed to the tin trash can because it just works better in a foresty town. All my games have always had more of a foresty feel to them so Copper never fits in.

Booker mainly because I like the old-time police station and he's really adorable. ^^

Booker is a terrible police officer. He looks like he'd fail miserably if he tried to catch a criminal. Copper, on the other hand, is the ideal choice if you want to keep your town safe. His salute is a lot more intimidating too. So you can pretty much tell who I like.

I normally always choose Booker since most of my towns are woodsy in theme. I do really love Copper, but his use of the word 'citizen' leaves me feeling like I am in an Orwellian society and bothers my subconscious, lol. Out of ten towns, the score is Booker nine, Copper, one!

I've only ever played ACNL, but I always pick Booker. His police station looks way better IMO. And his personality is non-threatening and cute

Copper. Built Booker because it matched the town better. Cooper wants to be a cop so bad. Booker mentions at his campsite he could've been a chef. I could see him as that.

Back