• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What''s your fave town fruit?

Best town fruit?

• Cherries

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Peaches

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Oranges

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 39 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like peaches as my favorite normal type, but perfect cherries look the best. they look really delicious.

My favorite has got to be peaches (Though I've never had them as my native fruit, figures) They look like little butts on cute little butt trees.
I love how pretty the apples are, and oranges are pretty cool too.

Anyways, My current town has pears as the native fruit, and I've been dealing with them. I don't mind them all that much, even though pears seem to be the most disliked out of them all. Perfect Pears look cool in the trees during the summer!

Cherries are my favourite but I'm willing to settle for peaches.

I have a special attachment to pears, just because that was my town's native fruit back in Wild World for the DS, which was my first Animal Crossing game.

Peaches for me and I planted one by my house in my town. Never had a town fruit that was peaches yet. My town fruit are cherries and I like how perfect cherries look too.

Without a doubt Apples, I made sure my town came with apples so I could have perfect apples everywhere!

i only like cherries the best because of perfect cherries... i'm a sucker for red to yellow gradients, reminds me of a sunset

i voted apples because irl i would eat like 5 apples a day they're so goooood!

but in-game i still like apples but peaches are cute!! cherries have the prettiest perfect type tho, like shiny pearls

My favorite perfect fruit is probably the perfect apple, which is ironic considering it's the only one I don't have in one of my towns. The perfect apples just look so nice and glossy.

My main horror town has pears, which is kind of unfortunate since I really don't like pears very much in real life. That said, the golden color of the perfect pear does look nice.

My all-bird town has peaches, and they barely look much different compared to the regular peaches.

My magic/circus town has cherries and they're perhaps the least visually striking of all of the perfect fruits. But eh, I liked the town layout and a number of the starting villagers so it works for me.

Finally, my themeless town has perfect oranges. They certainly stand out with their distinct shape but I honestly just think they look kind of ugly.

If I were to replace any of them it would be the oranges, but even though it's a themeless town I've put a lot of time and work into it over the years so I don't care enough to restart just to have perfect apples. Maybe I'll try for apples to be my town fruit in the next installment in the series.

I like pears the best. It was the native fruit to my very first ACNL town before I reset. I got apples and peaches now in my two towns and they are nice too. I don't like the way perfect cherries or oranges look.

Back