• Pears

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Oranges

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 39 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apples I guess, they undeniably have the prettiest perfect fruit...

But I also love oranges. They look like pretty little suns, and their perfect fruit is interesting as well....

Apples, because they have the prettiest perfect fruit design, methinks. Then cherries, peaches, oranges and pears, in that order.

Honestly, it depends on what fits my town the best! I chose cherries for Eventide because perfect cherries are sunset colored. But if I were doing a different themed town, I would probably want a different fruit.

For a pastel/pink style town, peaches are obviously the best choice. I also had peaches in my first town (which I sadly lost the cartridge to) which had a rainbow theme. Each different path was surrounded by a different color flower, fruit, and/or shrub, and I used perfect peaches along with money trees and golden roses to frame the gold path. Pears would also have been good for this purpose! I think that apples would go well with a classic forest town.

Technically, since you can get every kind of fruit in your town at some point it doesn't really matter which one you start with unless you want to grow perfect trees. The only perfect fruit that I don't really like is the perfect orange. For the purpose of the poll I chose cherries since that's the preferred fruit for my current town.

My favorite is apples but I got pears. My least favorite is are the oranges because of how the perfect orange looks, though I love oranges irl. I wish more berries would be a thing like blueberries and razz berries, that would look so cute.

i super love pears! they're the only green and kinda different native fruit and their perfect type is really sweet and bright looking, lil golden baubs. so its kinda cool to have them in town and get two different colors out of em. also i don't actually rly like pears irl, so this is a kinda fun silly thing to enjoy so much virtually

it's really funny to me though, how they are the most disliked. i've never been able to figure out why, when it seems to me things like oranges (whaaat is that perfect fruit look omg) are a bit weirder.

Peaches and cherries are my favorite!
Although I do like pears quite a bit too... I had pears in my previous town.
Perfect pears look like golden potatoes on trees.

I honestly like all the fruits! (Then again I'm also a Pikmin fan and all the fruits(including some island fruits, persimmons, and the perfect orange) make an appearance at least once in Pikmin 3.)
I voted Peaches because that's what I have in my main town, and I love their perfect variants(they're gold!).

Peaches for the regular fruit, but if we're talking perfect fruit, then my favorite is definitely cherries! and I have pears rip

Last edited:
Apples
Peaches
Cherries
Oranges/Pears = tied for my least favorite (can't choose)

Last edited:
I love apples and cherries since they look the best for perfect fruits. Peaches are great too. I have pears and I hate them :( And oranges aren't bad as regular oranges, but they look deformed as perfect fruit.

I love apples and cherries since they look the best for perfect fruits. Peaches are great too. I have pears and I hate them :( And oranges aren't bad as regular oranges, but they look deformed as perfect fruit.

I can relate. I have oranges in my first town. I'm fine with the regular but the perfect fruit looks like "orange" pears and weird xD

Apples, full stop. Their perfect fruit is so beautiful and enticing... and an apple orchard, with its sweetness on the chill breeze, is so whimsical. I have oranges as my town fruit myself, and while I like oranges just fine, I have an apple orchard in a secluded area, next to my campsites. Next time I create a new town, I'm resetting for apples.

For normal fruit, definitely peaches. I'm just a sucker for the pastel pink colors.

Perfect fruit though, apples and cherries are SO pretty! <3

Apples, they're also my favorite in real life. My least is Peaches.. back around 2010, I planted a ton a peaches around my City Folk town and had a hard time going around the town because of all the trees..I don't know what I was thinking.

I have 3 favorite fruit... apple, cherry and peach! I chose peach because pink is my favorite color and even though it isn't my native, I have more peaches than anything else... though, I am trying to build up my perfect cherry tree collection. Gotta make them muns!

Back