• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What''s your fave town fruit?

Best town fruit?

• Cherries

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Peaches

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Oranges

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 39 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have apples in my New Leaf town. I love them and all, they're my second favourite fruit in the game, but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for peaches. They're my favourite town fruit in real life and they were the fruit from my first game, Wild World.

Oranges are the least fave town fruit! Oh, no!
Our first AC game, which was for GCN, had oranges as the town fruit. They were also in our City Folk and New Leaf games!
Pretty lucky, huh? :) That's why they are my favourite town fruit. Also, I think it's because we always have bunches of clementines in a bowl on the our kitchen island.

Y'know on The Bell Tree forums there's an orange collectible. I am purchasing that right now!

I really like the cherries. They are my native fruit for my town, Aladus and go really well with the theme I have in that town too. I also like peaches as my second favorite fruit. I think I had it as my native fruit in my first town......?

Apples! Perfect apples are so pretty and shiny, they remind me of Snow White.

Definitely apples, I like apples the most in real life. Plus the perfect variant looks the best.

I don't like the lumpy look of the perfect oranges, but I like the rich dark orange color. But peaches are so pretty and as others have said, they kind of look like bottoms, which amuses me. :)

I like the look of peaches and apples! Though in my heart the real winner is bananas but they don't count :p

Oranges. They're my favorite fruit. My second favorite would have to be peaches.

Last edited:
I like the peaches the most, they look super cute but I can't stand perfect peaches. I'd prefer to have them pink rather than gold. My favourite perfect fruit is probably apples.

I wish I had cherries as my town fruit. I think they're the cutest out of all the fruits. I'm honestly sick of apples. No matter what game it is, it always gives me freaking apples as the town fruit. AC (all three towns), WW, CF (both towns), NL (both towns), I CANNOT GET AWAY FROM THOSE DANG APPLES

Peaches and apples.

AND IK bananas aren't a town fruit but the are #1!

Apples and cherries! Luckily, Blossom's native fruit is cherries and it also grows apples. :)

I really like cherries, especially their perfect form! I have peaches as my native fruit in one town, and apples as my native fruit in my secondary town. The funny thing is that irl, I'm allergic to almost all fruits, lol.

Apples, because ...
L, do you know? Gods of Death love apples.

Apples, just because of how they look when perfect. They look like the most delicious candy apples, and that's my favorite type of candy. ^^

I think my favorite fruit in the game is oranges, but my native is pears. I actually like my favorite not being my native because it means my favorite is worth more. :)

Back