• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My life has gone crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. My sympathies to you. 2. You made her feel uncomfortable when she was already feeling terrible. (Wasn't the right time, but you know that.) 3. I hope things get better and I hope your friendship is still ongoing or resumes depending on your status with her.

I don't understand why the majority of the people who posted on this thread are being this nasty to you, you have a crush on a girl and you had the guts to tell her, even when she is a childhood friend and she was having a meltdown which makes you look like a fool. (That's the nicest way I could put it.) But still,you made a mistake and people shouldn't be this nasty towards you.

When you made this thread you opened yourself up to take opinions, no matter how cruel, you asked for it by making this thread. (Close it, just some friendly advice, before things get out of hand)

Last edited:
I'm going to be completely impartial here and not take sides, but as advice, I would like to tell you that if you post personal info like this, there will always be people who will feel a certain way and question you. You should have expected it. Now if you don't want to continue hearing people's criticism, I suggest just closing the thread yourself.

Thank you. I appreciate this. I forgot that you can't close your own threads in this forum, or I may not have posted.

It's just... I already know what I did wrong. I feel terrible about what I've done, and it hurts to see even more people pointing fingers at me when literally everyone I know has already told me how terrible what I've done is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't like that post? And idk who you even are tbh

look at who I quoted. I wasn't talking to you.

You can close it yourself. It's under the administrative toolbar thingy. And people will not care if you've been told a million times by other people. This is the first time they've heard of it and the first time they are calling you out on it. So if you don't want backlash, just try not to post your life problems here because you will not always get a sympathetic reaction. Just some friendly advice.

Last edited:
what was your point for starting this thread btw? also ya no i'm not going to waste my time digging for **** you've said lmao

You can close it yourself. It's under the administrative toolbar thingy. And people will not care if you've been told a million times by other people. This is the first time they've heard of it and the first time they are calling you out on it. So if you don't want backlash, just try not to post your life problems here because you will not always get a sympathetic reaction. Just some friendly advice.

I understand, and appreciate your advice. I know you couldn't close your own threads in Brewster's Cafe in the past, and I don't see the option to do so now so I'll assume that hasn't changed. maybe I'm just stupid though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what was your point for starting this thread btw? also ya no i'm not going to waste my time digging for **** you've said lmao

Well, if you're not going to bother telling me what I've done wrong (besides what you've already said) than I'm not going to waste time speaking to you further. have a good day!

(P.S. I've already said why I made this thread. I just wanted to talk about how crazy my life has been lately, and about this crazy coincidence that happened. Last time I'm repeating myself to you)

My bad. You are correct about not being able to close on this forum. I guess you'll have to wait for a mod. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Well, if you're not going to bother telling me what I've done wrong (besides what you've already said) than I'm not going to waste time speaking to you further. have a good day!

(P.S. I've already said why I made this thread. I just wanted to talk about how crazy my life has been lately, and about this crazy coincidence that happened. Last time I'm repeating myself to you)

ok thats cool! guess i'll continue discussing this since that's what threads are for :)

i wasn't even the person who made that post but if you want to be that pathetic and childish... sure go for it babe x

My bad. You are correct about not being able to close on this forum. I guess you'll have to wait for a mod. Sorry about that.

lol, it's fine. I'm waaaaaay too defensive, but in all honesty, I don't mind talking to people about this. If they want to talk about how terrible my decision was, I can wholeheartedly agree with them. It's the consistent pestering and misinterpretation of what I've said that gets on my nerves, and no one's really done that too badly so far. I'm fine with waiting and talking it out with whoever's curious. I have no secrets.

I'm not sure what you've done in the past to receive so much negativity, but you have my sympathy. I recently had to get over an unrequited love as well, and just know that remaining friends with them is still better than losing them entirely. I'm sure your friend is upset, yes you had awful timing, but you both care about each other. Clearly. So I'm sure all will be well. If either one of you is truly a good friend, things should work out. Thing between me and the person I was in love with, are perfectly fine. My love is still unrequited, but we'll just go on living normally. Perhaps this post was in the wrong place, but it certainly shouldn't hurt to come here and vent every once in a while, and I don't think it's gonna hurt anyone if we occasionally get one misplaced post... I can understand all of the "Toughen up" posts, but I think this is okay. Everyone deserves a little reassurance or coddling SOMETIMES. I don't think it's gonna make you any less of a person to accept some comfort every once in a while. I wish you the best.

nothing has been misinterpreted stop digging a hole x
you're literally contradicting yourself by saying you're agreeing with what people are saying and what you did was wrong but saying we're misinterpreting it. you just didn't want any non-supportive replies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back