Selling Selling my TBT debt to the mods for abusing an exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it could be all that candy in your sidebar too hehe jk ;D

also, how is this thread still open lol

OOOOH YOU caught me! It's definitely my sweet tooth! I also wonder! Lol, I mean this post was indirect begging, was it not? I do believe that may be against forum rules? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a reason why we never see begging threads.

Yeah I admit I may not have completely paid it off if I knew he wasn't the same Apple.
But I'm all for helping people whenever I can, trying to be a good samaritan in games such as this where I'm pretty much all done with what I need to do or collect. And I'm not going to feel bad about it. If he doesn't learn from it and continues to exploit, so be it (hope not, but still). I did my good deed for the day. Plus, I rarely use tbt like that, so it's not impacting me very much.

Have a good night everyone.

I hope he at least thanks you for that... I saw him on this thread earlier, but he didn't say anything
I would hope he PMs you at least for doing that no matter what the circumstances

Begging for bells isn't something that we're going to allow in an instance like this. Asking for donations to evade your punishment is essentially on the same page as making an alternate account to bypass a ban. Thus, all bells you have received have been refunded, and any bells you receive in future will also be returned to their owner. Instead, you are to recuperate the amount of bells you exploited through your own means, and not by receiving donations from other users, and I stress that anyone who donates in the future will have their bells returned. Users should know better than to help users avoid their punishment, especially in a situation as public as this. Anyone who knowingly exploited the bug were no doubt well aware of their actions - and the consequences - should they be caught. If you bypass your debt by asking/receiving donations, they will be removed - this applies for anyone else who is currently in debt for exploiting the username change bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back