Selling Selling my TBT debt to the mods for abusing an exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I feel stupid, but still as long as they don't do that exploit again and have learned something out of it, don't really care xD I got to help someone today.

Its not fair that you essentially payed off the debt despite the fact that Trundle exploited the username change.

well seems like the debt is gone, yet he will not learn anything from this, what a shame

The forums are full of generous people today. Universaljellyfish just sent me 260 TBT so I could have 1k again <3

Ghostelle and Honey too sweet, they givin' me diabetes unless I already had it tbh D;

he'll probs just keep it to pay off future debt, he'll keep using exploits as long as there are ppl here paying them off for him

did Trundle even pick apple2012 as his username, or did the mods stick that on him? i recall some controversy about that...

I don't even know why people are donating, honestly. It's his fault. It's his doing.

I don't even know why people are donating, honestly. It's his fault. It's his doing.

Well in the case of Honey, I think she was just mistaken. And thought Trundle was one of her friends. Due to the extremely similar usernames or something. In my case, I just like doing nice things, and I found the post humorous. It wouldn't really matter who it was, if somebody was going around begging for bells I'd givem' some. At least until I ran so low on bells that I just had to stop giving them away... I did it cuz, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back