Old Eggs
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi folks, I am currently the poorest man on TBT with -5388 TBT Bells to my name (it shows up as 0 to everyone else which a mod has confirmed recently).

Proof:
Mw8jwjE.png

Please help me by purchasing some of my debt. All you have to do is send me bells, and then I will graciously automatically bestow some of my debt upon you.

Thanks,
Apple2013 (previously Trundle)

This is kind of your own fault..... exploiting it multiple times. But i wil bestow you with grace and donate 50TBT

Hi folks, I am currently the poorest man on TBT with -5388 TBT Bells to my name (it shows up as 0 to everyone else which a mod has confirmed recently).

Proof:
Mw8jwjE.png

Please help me by purchasing some of my debt. All you have to do is send me bells, and then I will graciously automatically bestow some of my debt upon you.

Thanks,

are you one of those elves??

Proof:
Mw8jwjE.png

Thanks,

oh wow! what an exploit will do to ya, huh? i'll send you my hard earned 1tbt

You did it to yourself, so I don't feel that bad. But I still feel bad enough, so I'll send you some bells. :rolleyes:

I was actually the leader of the elf cult. Thanks everyone for your generous donations.

LMAO are you just asking for free TBT

Good luck paying off that debt duude... was some of that the TBT towards your group? ;;

LMAO are you just asking for free TBT

Good luck paying off that debt duude... was some of that the TBT towards your group? ;;

Pretty much not getting any tbt from me... lol i think its karma.. dont exploit things D:

sent 50 over lol.
if the -5k actually showed on your sidebar, I would've kept it xD
looks pretty cool

As long as you have learned something out of this, I'll send some your way as well.
Still curious as to what you did, though.

They used the Username Change glitch to change their username multiple times without paying. The money they owe for the exploit is where all that negative TBT is coming from.

As long as you have learned something out of this, I'll send some your way as well.
Still curious as to what you did, though.

There was a glitch in the system. Basically, they bought a user name change and it didn't disappear from their inventory to they continuedbto use it. Since it was a glitch and the mods were kind of salty (I mean, who wouldn't be.). Everyone who used it more than once without paying was charged a fine. Every time you changed your name you got hit with the 1,200 tbt fine. So I'm assuming they used it like 5-6 times to get charged an amount that large.

Wait, APPLE?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was a glitch in the system. Basically, they bought a user name change and it didn't disappear from their inventory to they continuedbto use it. Since it was a glitch and the mods were kind of salty (I mean, who wouldn't be.). Everyone who used it more than once without paying was charged a fine. Every time you changed your name you got hit with the 1,200 tbt fine. So I'm assuming they used it like 5-6 times to get charged an amount that large.

Ah gotcha, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple, since you're an old friend of mine and you've helped me a lot along the way, I'll pay off your dept. Consider us (more than) even now. I don't use tbt much anymore, and I'm sure you need it more than I do right now.

Many blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back