• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zodiac Signs

im not into astrology but my friend who is says im an Aries on Pisces cusp or something and she says i fit that, whatever that means

It means that you're at the end of one and the beginning of another.

My birthday is August 23. It means I'm Leo/Virgo (Leo ends on Aug 22, Virgo starts on Aug 23) cusp. I fit both, which I find weird, as I don't really believe in astrology.

I'm a Scorpio and I guess the Scorpio stereotype fits me, but I've never really gotten into zodiac signs or horoscopes or anything like that. They're just general statements that apply to a lot of people so that it seems like it fits you even though it also fits everyone else who isn't in the specific zodiac.

I'm a cancer and most of my natal chart has cancer which makes a lot of sense and really fits me, but my ascendant is Virgo so I feel it also taps in to the most intellectual side of me, so yes I fit the descriptions.

I'm a Leo, but I'm more so a Leo/Cancer cusp. I don't see a lot of Leo tendencies for me, I do not like being in the spot light and I am not outgoing at all. Sometimes some things apply to me, but not super often, I think the Cancer qualities seem more me. Which is weird because I am just HARDLY a cusp. Probably because my mom shot me out early to win a baby pool she had going.

I'm a pisces. I assume it fits me, although I'm not quite sure what that means exactly.

Capricorn, sometimes it's cute that sometimes it fits within my personality traits, but other than that it's fake.

I'm Scorpio, and I feel that I fit it pretty well. Even though that I know there's no fact behind astrology, I can't help but be curious about it and learning traits for all the different signs.

Although since I'm from the Southern Hemisphere, I think my actual sign is supposed to be Cancer. I kinda fit Cancer's traists too, but I feel like more of a Scorpio than a Cancer :p

Fellow Aries here ^^ Haven't looked into if it fits me that well... Other people says it does so I just go with it, lol

i think they changed them a bit! i use to be libra but now i'm virgo.
i think they added a new one

My sun sign is Gemini, but there's so much more to astrology than just sun signs. When you look at my entire chart, everything makes a whole lot more sense.

I am a Cancer. I absolutely hate the name since it is the same as the horrible disease...

That being said... I do find that the sign matches my personality pretty well overall... I don't put too much stock in those types of things, but it is interesting nonetheless.

I feel like I sholdn't even mention that I don't believe in it (because of course I don't, does anyone actually do???), but yeah, Leo descriptions aren't too far off the mark. I don't loathe social interaction as much as many other people apparently do and I'm kind of an egotistical drama queen sometimes.

I'm a Gemini. I don't believe any of it, but I do find it fitting that it's the twin sign and I have bipolar disorder.

Back