Zodiac Signs

im not into astrology but my friend who is says im an Aries on Pisces cusp or something and she says i fit that, whatever that means

It means that you're at the end of one and the beginning of another.

My birthday is August 23. It means I'm Leo/Virgo (Leo ends on Aug 22, Virgo starts on Aug 23) cusp. I fit both, which I find weird, as I don't really believe in astrology.

I'm a Scorpio and I guess the Scorpio stereotype fits me, but I've never really gotten into zodiac signs or horoscopes or anything like that. They're just general statements that apply to a lot of people so that it seems like it fits you even though it also fits everyone else who isn't in the specific zodiac.

I'm a cancer and most of my natal chart has cancer which makes a lot of sense and really fits me, but my ascendant is Virgo so I feel it also taps in to the most intellectual side of me, so yes I fit the descriptions.

I'm a Leo, but I'm more so a Leo/Cancer cusp. I don't see a lot of Leo tendencies for me, I do not like being in the spot light and I am not outgoing at all. Sometimes some things apply to me, but not super often, I think the Cancer qualities seem more me. Which is weird because I am just HARDLY a cusp. Probably because my mom shot me out early to win a baby pool she had going.

Capricorn, sometimes it's cute that sometimes it fits within my personality traits, but other than that it's fake.

I'm Scorpio, and I feel that I fit it pretty well. Even though that I know there's no fact behind astrology, I can't help but be curious about it and learning traits for all the different signs.

Although since I'm from the Southern Hemisphere, I think my actual sign is supposed to be Cancer. I kinda fit Cancer's traists too, but I feel like more of a Scorpio than a Cancer :p

Fellow Aries here ^^ Haven't looked into if it fits me that well... Other people says it does so I just go with it, lol

i think they changed them a bit! i use to be libra but now i'm virgo.
i think they added a new one

My sun sign is Gemini, but there's so much more to astrology than just sun signs. When you look at my entire chart, everything makes a whole lot more sense.

I am a Cancer. I absolutely hate the name since it is the same as the horrible disease...

That being said... I do find that the sign matches my personality pretty well overall... I don't put too much stock in those types of things, but it is interesting nonetheless.

I feel like I sholdn't even mention that I don't believe in it (because of course I don't, does anyone actually do???), but yeah, Leo descriptions aren't too far off the mark. I don't loathe social interaction as much as many other people apparently do and I'm kind of an egotistical drama queen sometimes.

I'm a Gemini. I don't believe any of it, but I do find it fitting that it's the twin sign and I have bipolar disorder.

Back