Zodiac Signs

Pisces - I'm not sure.. I never actually look into those things but those things tend to use generalisations that relate to almost anyone but still sound specific enough, so I'm sure the sign will fit in some way.

Born Sun in Aries but always look torwards your Ascendant sign. That's your "truer" zodiacal sign, or the place in your chart where your inner qualities are. The zodiac you were born under, doesn't necessarily correlate to your personality because we have every single sign in our natal chart so we're influenced by all 13 animals.

Gemini. Not necessarily. Apparently Gemini's favorite color (or representative color?) is yellow. I despise the color yellow. Almost always. But I guess the whole "Twins in one body or mind" kind of idea surrounding Gemini may fit me a little. I often have conversations with myself both in my mind and out loud. Arguments even. I'm probably just insane though LOL

I am a gemini!

I feel it fits me. I never shut up, I am very sociable and kinda crazy lmao.

Virgo half Leo
If you read both and know me
I am both I'm more Leo then Virgo but I was born with Virgo
It's a bit confusing

I'm a virgo and a few of the things fit into my personality and a few don't or are completely opposite to how I am.

I'm an Aries and it definitely does describe me perfectly ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

i'm a taurus and it fits me because i was born on april 20th which makes u a taurus ... i have no idea what a taurus is supposed 2 b like personality wise but Uh .,

Scorpio, and the whole edgy Scorpio thing used to fit me but nowadays not anymore. TBH, though, I never really believed Zodiac stuff 100%, even though it's still fun to look at.

I'm an Aquarius and when I googled what it meant (because I don't really pay attention to those things) the first thing that popped up was: "Those born under this sign have the social conscience needed to carry us into the new millennium." LMAO, SO NO I GUESS I DON'T.

And I agree with Arize, Zodiac signs and things like that are usually pretty general so they can almost fit anyone. The truth of the matter is, you could be a totally different sign and, if you wanted to believe it, you would think that you fit in with that sign's description as well. I think a lot of it is in the mind.

I think Zodiac signs seem fun though! I should look into them more, I never really think about them.

Scorpio, and the whole edgy Scorpio thing used to fit me but nowadays not anymore. TBH, though, I never really believed Zodiac stuff 100%, even though it's still fun to look at.

I'm a Scorpio too! This is how I feel - at the end of the day I know it has no bearing on me or my life but I think it's fun to look into.

Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes

Pretty spot-on if you ask me.

I'm a virgo. I don't believe in astrology but I actually do fit the description really well. I just fit most of the other ones too :rolleyes:

I'm a capricorn with pisces rising. The capricorn sign fits me perfectly because I'm very analytical and always deduce everything through logical reasoning, but I see myself as a pisces as well since sometimes I'm just super emotional. Zodiac is such an interesting topic to me.

im not into astrology but my friend who is says im an Aries on Pisces cusp or something and she says i fit that, whatever that means

Back