Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
I just decorated Zucker's house and I never really cared about him much but after decorating his house and reading his dialogue, I have fallen in love!

I also really like Shari too! Omg this game.

Has playing this game made you like certain villagers you never thought you'd like?

That happened to me too with Zucker! I didn't really like the octopi before, but he grew into one of my dreamies. Tabby too. I thought omg ew she's so ugly, but then when she wanted a haunted hospital, I instantly fell in love.

Jeremiah! I never realised how adorable he is, and Clay is a lil' ghost loving cutie!

Last edited:
Nope, no one has really caught my attention yet. Most of my favorites come from past towns / games. I'll admit, however, I did start to like Julian a lil more after doing his house.

I can't really say there has been any major change...
The ones I liked before still like them now, and the ones who didn't the same.

Yeah, I got Beau as a starter villager a long time ago. I originally hated him because of his warm orange coat(I hate orange), but I got to know him and hes such a sweetheart. He would send the most beautiful letters and was liked by most of my other villagers. I never saw him make anyone angry or sad.
I eventually grew to see him for the beautiful deer he is. Also, Zell was a cutie too. Though around the edges, but classy and fun. Zell is a gentleman.

This is what happened to me with Papi and Celia, honestly. It's a big reason why they are my dreamies. I also like Molly a lot more too because of HHD.

I think that it is interesting how your perception of a character can change based on their style! For instance, some of us may not cycle through villagers that often so when we see a certain character we go, 'uh, eww' but we learn so much about them from their style such as hobbies!!

kyle!! hes such a cutie ahh

also, chrissy and francine as a duo. theyre so sweet

Last edited:
There aren't really a lot of villagers that HHD made me like more to the point of having them move into my New Leaf town, but I do have more tolerance for some of them that I didn't appreciate before. Goldie is a good example, I always just saw her as overrated. Also I really didn't like kangaroo villager until I designed a couple of their houses, and now I don't mind them.

I never payed Deirdre any mind before but now I really like her, not enough to move into my town as she wouldn't match but I still like her a lot

I do think that interacting with them in HHD makes me like them more, for sure. :)

I'm also excited that animals I have the cards for I'll be able to interact with in HHD even if I don't have them in my ACNL game because it's so hard to pick which 10 villagers to keep! haha.

Back