• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Love new villagers cause of this game?

Corrie

I hear the secrets that you keep...
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
I just decorated Zucker's house and I never really cared about him much but after decorating his house and reading his dialogue, I have fallen in love!

I also really like Shari too! Omg this game.

Has playing this game made you like certain villagers you never thought you'd like?

That happened to me too with Zucker! I didn't really like the octopi before, but he grew into one of my dreamies. Tabby too. I thought omg ew she's so ugly, but then when she wanted a haunted hospital, I instantly fell in love.

Jeremiah! I never realised how adorable he is, and Clay is a lil' ghost loving cutie!

Last edited:
Nope, no one has really caught my attention yet. Most of my favorites come from past towns / games. I'll admit, however, I did start to like Julian a lil more after doing his house.

I can't really say there has been any major change...
The ones I liked before still like them now, and the ones who didn't the same.

Yeah, I got Beau as a starter villager a long time ago. I originally hated him because of his warm orange coat(I hate orange), but I got to know him and hes such a sweetheart. He would send the most beautiful letters and was liked by most of my other villagers. I never saw him make anyone angry or sad.
I eventually grew to see him for the beautiful deer he is. Also, Zell was a cutie too. Though around the edges, but classy and fun. Zell is a gentleman.

i like tabby now that i had to decorate her house! i also like lopez a lot more too :)

This is what happened to me with Papi and Celia, honestly. It's a big reason why they are my dreamies. I also like Molly a lot more too because of HHD.

I think that it is interesting how your perception of a character can change based on their style! For instance, some of us may not cycle through villagers that often so when we see a certain character we go, 'uh, eww' but we learn so much about them from their style such as hobbies!!

kyle!! hes such a cutie ahh

also, chrissy and francine as a duo. theyre so sweet

Last edited:
There aren't really a lot of villagers that HHD made me like more to the point of having them move into my New Leaf town, but I do have more tolerance for some of them that I didn't appreciate before. Goldie is a good example, I always just saw her as overrated. Also I really didn't like kangaroo villager until I designed a couple of their houses, and now I don't mind them.

I never payed Deirdre any mind before but now I really like her, not enough to move into my town as she wouldn't match but I still like her a lot

I do think that interacting with them in HHD makes me like them more, for sure. :)

I'm also excited that animals I have the cards for I'll be able to interact with in HHD even if I don't have them in my ACNL game because it's so hard to pick which 10 villagers to keep! haha.

Back