• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Please help me complete my catalog!

verb1999

Bells
Feedback
100% (38) +
Over the past few weeks I've used the forum to dwindle down what I have left to acquire for that gold catalog badge. I'm very thankful to this community! Everybody is so friendly.

There are a few items/sets that I still don't have, but plan on obtaining on my own playing the game. From the southern island, Gracie, or on holidays. With what else I have left, I've decided to consolidate everything into one thread. I have made two different moridb lists, separating clothing and furniture.

I can pay people in TBT or IGB for these items. Or, if there is something orderable that you're searching for that you don't see on these lists, that means I probably have it, and could order it for you.

I am not (currently) looking for the Welcome amiibo update items. I am hoping to get the gold catalog badge without them. I will also update this list soon, with a list of items I have to trade away. I don't have a ton, but a decent handful of things, but need to do some organizing in my second town before I say exactly what, so I don't give away something that I still would use.

Clothing: http://moridb.com/catalogs/le6m6z92Ov

Furniture: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Cbj8hEFnzR

Thanks to everybody in advance! Please leave a reply, or you can always send a PM or VM if you can help with just one item, or several. Every little bit helps!

That's a pretty big list.
I can get you the furniture for 150 TBT.
Deal?

Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. I think I could do that. Would you be able to add the birthday set which I forgot to include:

Birthday Board
Birthday Cake
Birthday Candle
Birthday Hat
Birthday Sunglasses
Birthday Table

If I throw in another 20 TBT? 170 total.

What I have:
Caterpillar tank
Cat dress
Silk bloom dress
Vogue dress

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:
Awesome! I will add your friend code. Let me know a time when you are available, and I am open to picking it up or letting you drop it off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PMed!

I added you back! PM me when you're next online, I will be online for a little while today, but not a lot tomorrow I'm afraid, until the evening. (GMT)

I could order you 10-20 of the clothing items for free if you want. I have an absolute complete catalog for most of my towns. Let me know by VM or PM the ones you want. Will be able to trade later today.

Back