February Birthstone (Amethyst)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (60) +
my Dream Address: 4F00-002A-8D7C

How does it work?

1. I provide all tools, flowers, bushes, and trees

2. Because talking is hard in the game most communication will be via pm's here

3. This is not something that can be done within a couple hours. Please expect to come to my town multiple times. Ideally I would like to get it done within a 2 week period. If you're a super busy person please consider this before applying. I'd like you to spend at least an hour at a time in my town.

4. If you are chosen we will talk privately about how we are going to redesign my town. All ideas will be listened to!

~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~

* I know EXACTLY how many of each tool, flower, bush, and tree I have. If anything comes up missing TBT will not be rewarded, period. I would hope you'd be respectful of my things with me being generous with TBT*

*You must have a 100% positive wifi rating. I have the right to deny any member access to my town for any reason I feel is fair.*

How to be considered:

1. You must post your dream address. If you do not have one yet or you just restarted your game I'm sorry but I will not consider you. I need to see what you've done/what you're capable of.

2. You MUST visit my dream address. I have placed one hybrid rose next to random villager's houses. You just need to PRIVATE message me and tell me what color hybrid rose is next to what villagers house. TAKE YOUR TIME IN MY TOWN! I want you to really look around and get an idea of my layout.

3. If you want to apply for this challenge please fill this form out. Once you have pm'd me about what hybrid is next to what villager's house I will comment "application accepted" on your application post. This does not mean you've been chosen. This means that you are a contender and I am considering you. I will announce the landscaper I chose here and via pm.

♡APPLICATION♡

Mayor name and town:
Dream address:
How often you're available:

~This post will stay alive until I find someone who I think is perfect for the job~​

Last edited:
♡APPLICATION♡

Mayor name and town: Issac and Everleaf
Dream address:
How often you're available: Weekdays mornings and afternoons - I'm not on... can be available any other time.

I will be willing to do it for 500 TBT. As long as it's fun, which it will be as long as I get no pressure.

I just restarted but you can ask
pinkcotton
ThatOneMarshalFanGirl
MayorOfMagix

about my previous towns.

♡APPLICATION♡

Mayor name and town: Issac and Everleaf
Dream address:
How often you're available: Weekdays mornings and afternoons - I'm not on... can be available any other time.

I will be willing to do it for 500 TBT. As long as it's fun, which it will be as long as I get no pressure.

I just restarted but you can ask
pinkcotton
ThatOneMarshalFanGirl
MayorOfMagix

about my previous towns.

I need to actually see what you've done if I'm paying such a large TBT amount. If you dont have the dream suit we can arrange a time for you to come to my town and look around but I would prefer to see what you're capable of first

Mayor name and town:Cupcake-Gumdrop
Dream Address: 4C00-0036-B20D
How often you're available: All day, everyday from 10 am to 12am (Central standard time zone)
The easiest way to get a hold of me would be via face book,and or my acnl discord, as I am bad at keeping up with TBT and refreshing all the time.

Mayor name and town:Cupcake-Gumdrop
Dream Address: 4C00-0036-B20D
How often you're available: All day, everyday from 10 am to 12am (Central standard time zone)
The easiest way to get a hold of me would be via face book,and or my acnl discord, as I am bad at keeping up with TBT and refreshing all the time.

Application accepted! :)

Mayor name and town: Nelioth Vorla
Dream Address: 6A00-0037-0EB6
How often you're available: Almost everyday (evening), from 8.00 pm to 1.00 am (Gmt +1)
Add me on facebook (Laura Ruperti) :D

Last edited:
You can see my town but not tonight. Let me just remind you of when you see it, I've only worked on landscaping 3 days irl. Other times I was just playing.

You can't see it tonight because I'm going to be sleeping shortly but like I said... just PM my references.

Hey everyone, I totally just realized that I forgot to update my town in the dream suit. It's updated now if you want to see it with more flowers and whatnot!

Mayor name and town: Misty, Nova
Dream address: 5A00-0031-AADD
How often you're available: everynight around this time or so 10pm-1am central

I have yet to checkout your dream address, so sorry if this is a dumb question... What theme are you looking for with the town? A modern clean look? Fairy tale forest? Open fields with wild flowers? Zen? Cutesy cotton candy land? Run down and spooky? The land of fruit? Tropical? Sci-Fi? Something I couldn't think of? Lol I find knowing the end goal while designing to be helpful. :)

Mayor name and town: ~H of Caprica
Dream address:5D00-0037-B66C
How often you're available: about 2-4 times a week!

Note:Finally got the new dream address!

Back