• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States [UPDATED] Series 1-4 ~ Trading ~ LF: S1-S4 [H: BEAU, ROSIE, TANGY, FLURRY & MORE]

Blathers, Pete, Mabel, Wendell, Franklin and Jingle for Pekoe, Flurry and Phoebe.
I can throw in Mitzi instead of Blathers and Jingle, if you take the trade below.

Last edited:
Hi there
I need

328-Boone
357-Aurora
373-Pompom
398-Angus

I can give you

202-Blathers
217-Jingle

Please let me know.

Last edited:
Blathers, Pete, Mabel, Wendell, Franklin and Jingle for Pekoe, Flurry and Phoebe.
I can throw in Mitzi instead of Blathers and Jingle, if you take the trade below.

Yeah I'll take Mitzi in their place :) I'll send you a pm soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there
I need

328-Boone
357-Aurora
373-Pompom
398-Angus

I can give you

202-Blathers
217-Jingle

Please let me know.

Sounds good! I'll send you a pm! :)

Hi! Do you know when you'll be getting more cards? I would like to do a trade for Joey (can offer Curt), but would like to do a multicard trade, if you happen to get others from my want list. Any chance you could hold Joey for a few days or so? I would put Curt on hold for you as well.

Hi! Do you know when you'll be getting more cards? I would like to do a trade for Joey (can offer Curt), but would like to do a multicard trade, if you happen to get others from my want list. Any chance you could hold Joey for a few days or so? I would put Curt on hold for you as well.

Probably won't be for another week. Or least 4-5 days. Would you like to go ahead with the single trade or just wait and see? :)

Probably won't be for another week. Or least 4-5 days. Would you like to go ahead with the single trade or just wait and see? :)

I can wait. Hopefully he sticks around until then, but if not, not the end of the world. Hope you get some more good ones next time!

Hello! I am seeing this as a potential trade:

Your: 120 Ozzie and 158 Timbra.

For my: 131 Pate and 200 Rocket.

Let me know what you think, you can PM me for quicker response otherwise I will be back checking in on the thread for updates. Thank you! :D

Hello! I am seeing this as a potential trade:

Your: 120 Ozzie and 158 Timbra.

For my: 131 Pate and 200 Rocket.

Let me know what you think, you can PM me for quicker response otherwise I will be back checking in on the thread for updates. Thank you! :D

That's fine by me! I'll pm you shortly :)

I'm brand new to bell tree forums but i've done a lot of card trading on Animal Crossing Community! I have:
Harry (124)
Claudia (287)
Curt (020)
Drift (189)

and i'm interested in:
Lopez (027)
Poppy (052)
Bella (069)
Cyrano (094)

Let me know what you think! :)

I'm brand new to bell tree forums but i've done a lot of card trading on Animal Crossing Community! I have:
Harry (124)
Claudia (287)
Curt (020)
Drift (189)

and i'm interested in:
Lopez (027)
Poppy (052)
Bella (069)
Cyrano (094)

Let me know what you think! :)

That's fine with me :) I'll pm you soon.

Edit: This trade is canceled. These cards are still available :)

Last edited:
bump, just added some new series 3 cards

MORE CARDS COMING ALL WEEK
SERIES 1-4

Bump, just added more Series 2 cards.

Adding some Series 1 cards tomorrow.

would you be interested in 269 bree for 123 fuchsia? D:

Hey hon! I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your 170 Ruby and 172 Agnes for my 044 Shari and 081 Eunice? Let me know! :3

would you be interested in 269 bree for 123 fuchsia? D:

Yes, that's fine :) I'll send you a pm soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey hon! I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your 170 Ruby and 172 Agnes for my 044 Shari and 081 Eunice? Let me know! :3

Well Ruby is a bold card so you'd have to trade me a bold card also.
And I updated this today so I actually have a Eunice card now.
If you have any other offers let me know :)

Back