United States [UPDATED] Series 1-4 ~ Trading ~ LF: S1-S4 [H: BEAU, ROSIE, TANGY, FLURRY & MORE]

Blathers, Pete, Mabel, Wendell, Franklin and Jingle for Pekoe, Flurry and Phoebe.
I can throw in Mitzi instead of Blathers and Jingle, if you take the trade below.

Last edited:
Hi there
I need

328-Boone
357-Aurora
373-Pompom
398-Angus

I can give you

202-Blathers
217-Jingle

Please let me know.

Last edited:
Blathers, Pete, Mabel, Wendell, Franklin and Jingle for Pekoe, Flurry and Phoebe.
I can throw in Mitzi instead of Blathers and Jingle, if you take the trade below.

Yeah I'll take Mitzi in their place :) I'll send you a pm soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there
I need

328-Boone
357-Aurora
373-Pompom
398-Angus

I can give you

202-Blathers
217-Jingle

Please let me know.

Sounds good! I'll send you a pm! :)

Hi! Do you know when you'll be getting more cards? I would like to do a trade for Joey (can offer Curt), but would like to do a multicard trade, if you happen to get others from my want list. Any chance you could hold Joey for a few days or so? I would put Curt on hold for you as well.

Hi! Do you know when you'll be getting more cards? I would like to do a trade for Joey (can offer Curt), but would like to do a multicard trade, if you happen to get others from my want list. Any chance you could hold Joey for a few days or so? I would put Curt on hold for you as well.

Probably won't be for another week. Or least 4-5 days. Would you like to go ahead with the single trade or just wait and see? :)

Probably won't be for another week. Or least 4-5 days. Would you like to go ahead with the single trade or just wait and see? :)

I can wait. Hopefully he sticks around until then, but if not, not the end of the world. Hope you get some more good ones next time!

Hello! I am seeing this as a potential trade:

Your: 120 Ozzie and 158 Timbra.

For my: 131 Pate and 200 Rocket.

Let me know what you think, you can PM me for quicker response otherwise I will be back checking in on the thread for updates. Thank you! :D

Hello! I am seeing this as a potential trade:

Your: 120 Ozzie and 158 Timbra.

For my: 131 Pate and 200 Rocket.

Let me know what you think, you can PM me for quicker response otherwise I will be back checking in on the thread for updates. Thank you! :D

That's fine by me! I'll pm you shortly :)

I'm brand new to bell tree forums but i've done a lot of card trading on Animal Crossing Community! I have:
Harry (124)
Claudia (287)
Curt (020)
Drift (189)

and i'm interested in:
Lopez (027)
Poppy (052)
Bella (069)
Cyrano (094)

Let me know what you think! :)

I'm brand new to bell tree forums but i've done a lot of card trading on Animal Crossing Community! I have:
Harry (124)
Claudia (287)
Curt (020)
Drift (189)

and i'm interested in:
Lopez (027)
Poppy (052)
Bella (069)
Cyrano (094)

Let me know what you think! :)

That's fine with me :) I'll pm you soon.

Edit: This trade is canceled. These cards are still available :)

Last edited:
bump, just added some new series 3 cards

MORE CARDS COMING ALL WEEK
SERIES 1-4

would you be interested in 269 bree for 123 fuchsia? D:

Hey hon! I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your 170 Ruby and 172 Agnes for my 044 Shari and 081 Eunice? Let me know! :3

would you be interested in 269 bree for 123 fuchsia? D:

Yes, that's fine :) I'll send you a pm soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey hon! I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your 170 Ruby and 172 Agnes for my 044 Shari and 081 Eunice? Let me know! :3

Well Ruby is a bold card so you'd have to trade me a bold card also.
And I updated this today so I actually have a Eunice card now.
If you have any other offers let me know :)

Back