Votes: 47 30.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Yes, I am a big baby. ToT

Votes: 41 26.8%

• Total voters
I never cry because of movies, books or songs but I always cry if someone is yelling at me/mad at me or says/does something that hurts me. And it's not hard to hurt me :p

I voted, "I don't know", because it kinda varies. Some days, the slightest thing may make me cry, but other days (even if they are especially bad days), you won't even see a frown on my face. I think it all depends on my body and what's happening. Kinda random really.

I voted, "I don't know", because it kinda varies. Some days, the slightest thing may make me cry, but other days (even if they are especially bad days), you won't even see a frown on my face. I think it all depends on my body and what's happening. Kinda random really.
me exactly!! i have days where i'll wanna cry at just the thought of something vaguely emotional, and then other days when i feel nothing at all about anything. it's so weird

Yep, especially when I talk about my feelings or if I watch a show about family. Anything about creatures connecting in a loving or family way kills me. X3

Not really. I don't like to let people make me cry and movies don't. Sad moments in video games can bring me close tho.

Same here, I also noticed I tend to cry when I'm really, really angry about something, which is annoying.

it really depends on the situation. i hate crying in front of other people so even if i need to cry i wont if other ppl are around. i dont really get affected by movies or stories, they very rarely make me cry. but if im having a rly bad week then lol i'll cry every day., it sucks when you don't want to cry but your eyes decide to turn into water taps and then u have to pretend to be all chill while wiping ur eyes in a discrete way ..

I cry really easily when I'm alone, mostly through overthinking, sometimes through stupid situations. I'm an emotional person so it's a terrible combination with overthinking and occasional anxiety. I don't cry much in public though, because the vibes of people stop me from doing so, but in times when I overthink that the public is judging me, I start crying.
If it's any proof, I got locked out of my room once and I cried while trying to break open the door. It wasn't a big problem though because our dorm had a guests' room where locked-out people can stay the night. I was crying bc "my wallet's inside and I really wanted ice cream tonight because I deserve it" lmao. Another instance I cried was when my roommates got mad at me bc I said I couldn't tag along for dinner bc I had an exam. Like, when they talked to me in an irritated voice, I literally just started to cry and they panicked.

Heck, I'm crying right now.
Ok not really, but I'm having a pretty rough day so I might actually cry for real before the day is over. I voted "I'm a big baby" because I cry at the drop of a hat.

I cry easily, but ONLY when I'm alone. I never cry in front of other people and movies/songs have never really made me so emotional that I'm brought to tears. The only reason I ever cry is from crippling depression ha.

I voted for Big Baby but in reality it's only sometimes, and MOSTLY when I'm on my period, like if I am on my period I will cry at so much. I also cry occasionally to cute animals, and by occasionally I mean a lot, if I watch "Too Cute" I am probably going to cry like a baby, I just can't handle the cuteness.

What? Pssh, no of course not...Okay yeah I'm a cry baby :p
At a certain time of the month, I'm very prone to overthinking and I usually breakdown. I cry when I get very overwhelmed/stressed too, not usually in front of people, but once I'm by myself I will. Although there was multiple times last semester where I'd be busing home after a stressful lab and I'd cry to myself on the bus hoping no one would question it. I only cry in front of family more or less. I hate how much I cry, but unfortunately it's one of the my only ways of letting it out.

I do cry pretty easily.
There's a lot of things that will cause me to cry.
Overwhelmed, weird crap I find on the internet, overjoy, laughing too hard, stress, etc. etc.
My boyfriend lives a couple hours away, so that's always a tough moment when we have to go our separate ways back to where we live.
It's something I've dealt with, I'm a crier. Welp.

Nope, i rarely feel much and the majority of the time, i have a blank face with little to no emotion.

I cried so much as a child that I stopped caring whether people saw me or not.

Same yo. I get really sad when i get into arguments with friends. I cry when i think of sad things. and also cry rivers when i watch a show that's the tiny little bit sad.

it was so much worse when i was younger though, i remember crying so much in kindergarten that all the other kids hated me

I think so...? Tbh most of the times I cry I'm not even trying to hold it in. The rare times I did try not to cry I've had...moderate success.

Back