intropella

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Silver Mailbox
I know I do. Haha.
I just recently cried in front of my professor. T o T " Plus twas embarrassed too because other students saw me crying. lol

I cry so easily, from watching sad videos, hearing sad songs, reading sad stories, you name it!

i cry easily at movies and anime but not much else unless i'm having really nice bonding moments with my friends

I don't cry at all. But only when i'm laughing too hard. Does that make me soulless?

when it comes to movies then i cry fairly easy but with anything else it takes quite alot more to make me cry

I've been gradually getting more emotional, which sucks and doesn't suck at the same time. I used to be very empathetic deficit, so I'm glad I'm feeling and relating. However, it sucks crying in front of people. We watched Dead Poet's Society in class, and when the ending happened I just started bawling, it was really embarrassing, but the ending was so sad. So I have to say, yes, I mean when I watch sad movies I cry, honestly when someone just talks to me in a stricter tone than usual I want to cry.

I've always been emotional, although probably was a lot more when I was young. As I've gotten older, the things that make me cry have changed, but how easily they make me cry hasn't. I'm still a blubbering baby :blush:
Stuff that upsets me is less likely to have me crying now than things that make me really happy. Lord, I'm always crying over happy things. I've been very sick since 2014 with no real break in hard stuff happening, so I guess happy things make me more emotional because they're less frequent. I don't mean that in a sad way, though! Even if being sick sucks, it makes me appreciate those good moments even more. If that makes any sense.

Last edited:
i think i cry pretty easily, but not like at the drop of a hat. i'm mostly an easy crier when it comes to seeing other people cry. i want to pretend that means i'm super empathetic.

I don't cry from movies or videos, but I have a very low pain tolerance so I cry when I get injured or when I've gotten in trouble. I cried in sixth grade because I left the classroom when I wasn't supposed to and then my huge male art teacher yelled at me. I also cried in seventh because I shoved a girl and she got rug burn and I didn't want to get in to trouble so I cried my way out of it. I'm really glad I managed to make it through high school without crying in public. It's always super embarrassing.

Crying is important. I think it's obvious that some people do it more than others, or more easily. Not being sexist here, but by nature, girls are likely to cry more than boys, as they are more emotional. It's a shame that boys are taught it's not manly, or it's wrong to cry. Cause in a way, it's very therapeutical. It's part of nature! So to deny it, is to suppress real, raw emotions. And doing that can lead to stress and all kinds of things that will drive you crazy.

I don't really cry easily because I know that it probably won't fix the problem of why I'm feeling distressed. I feel emotions, but I guess I just have a hard time physically reacting to them.

Yes. As noted by others, movies, tv (even commercials lol) can make me cry. I cry in confrontation, even if it's not that serious because it's just so uncomfortable to me. I cry when bad things happen, when I get stressed, when I'm happy, when someone does something really nice for me lol at everything. However, I don't mind because for some years I couldn't cry at anything. I wanted to, but nothing would happen.

Last edited:
It depends really. Nobody I don't know would ever upset me, no matter what they were to say or do.
But with the few people I'm close to I can cry very easily if we have a fight or something

Last edited:
Usually if my boyfriend and I fight, I cry easily (that's just because I'm more emotionally open with him). With my family, I do have the feeling of wanting to cry pretty easily but I always hold back because I'm not that close with them and don't want to make a scene. With strangers, I get more angry and will only cry if I'm am beyond angry and frustrated but I can't do anything about it but smile and be polite (like if I'm at work and a customer is treating me like garbage). I'll go and shed a tear of anger in the back, and get back to work. Lol. In movies though, I'm a complete baby.

yes and it's not normal I believe. I made a thread about it a while back and I still can't figure out how to fix it

only at really heart-warming reactions. i don't have any emotions for malice or disrespect. but man if i see a dog who has been abused find a happy home and is wagging his tail at his owners who love him, let the tears fly~ i cry tears of joy.

hmm i'm not quite sure
it depends on the situation
if i'm confronted i'll cry but if someone is mean to me i get sad depending on the inslut but i've never cried before.

I can get teary-eyed over something personal if I have to explain it to someone, like a doctor or teacher. I don't know why but I've been more sensitive about these things over the past few years, even if it's trivial, if I'm finding it difficult to explain then I can get really upset. Other than that the only thing that sets me off is animals. I get EXTREMELY sappy over animals, whether it's overwhelming cuteness or watching something distressing. I remember I watched that short series "She And Her Cat" and it had me sobbing by the end. If I'm feeling emotional over a particular scene in a game or movie then my eyes will start to water and my nose gets stuffy.

Other than that, not much else. My first response to insults or anything negative is usually anger if it's coming from someone close, but after a while it can sometimes subside to sadness, though that only happens if I know what I did was wrong and I regret whatever it was I've done.

I used to cry easily but I think I don't cry nearly as much as I used to. I would say I am definitely still an emotional person and I can be sensitive *at times* but crying is not usually my initial response/reaction to stress or sadness anymore. I think it used to be when I was depressed because I felt like there was no other way to let out my emotions that I held up inside, but now my mental state has improved much more I release my built up sadness in more healthy ways. I mean, crying is not unhealthy, but there is an extent where it can become too much.

Back