Votes: 47 30.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Yes, I am a big baby. ToT

Votes: 41 26.8%

• Total voters
I don't really cry at sad moments in shows or anything, but whenever I see my friends cry, I start tearing up as well.

I did get overwhelmed at watching Your Name, although it wasn't because of the plot or anything, the visuals just made me emotional

im emotionally numb, so i don't cry often. but when i do, it'll be something silly that triggers it and ill end up crying and wheezing for days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I CRIED WHEN I SAW THE FIRST PART OF BREATH OF THE WILD, that bit where Link emerges from the tomb thing into the Great Plateu and looks over Hyrule on the mountaintop and just

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL mAn

most of the time, yes, especially if what im crying about is associated with a bad memory. but if im in public i pull out a straw and SUCK IT UP

Only if someone I reallyreallyreally care about hurts my feelings otherwise I'm just like ok???

ok.jpg

I cry really easily, and sometimes it's feels like it's for no reason, even though it is. The worst thing about it is once I start, I really can't stop, even when I know it's ok. It's like I spring a leak in my eye or something.

I don't unless I get my rare mental breakdowns. Everyone needs a good cry once in a while :)

I used to cry practically everyday, but it wasn't annoying crying. More of the tearing up and staying quiet for awhile. I do cry often though, not just about sad things. I cry when I'm too happy, or when I laugh too hard or whatnot. I just have really weak tear ducts that I sometimes catch myself tearing up for God knows why.

I cry easily, yes. I usually cry or tear up at least whenever someone else cries, something sad happens in a book/show/movie, or when I'm under a lot of pressure.

Heck I even cried for a ship that came from a show (a literal ship, r.i.p. Going Merry ; O; ).

I'm not sure, I know I've cried a handful of times though.

Yes, especially when I get confronted/yelled at/someone or something stresses me out/ or when I have to deal with my emotions and talk to someone about them

yes haha, i cry easily. what gets me everytime, is when people say "are you ok?" "you look like you're about to cry" and i really wish they wouldn't ask that, because i'm trying so hard to hold it in but then the dam of tears goes to heck and i start full on sobbing. i've cried so many times infront of people, it's embarassing. i also ugly cry so there's that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, especially when I get confronted/yelled at/someone or something stresses me out/ or when I have to deal with my emotions and talk to someone about them

basically what im trying to say

Last edited:
kinda??? like in general i don't really cry a lot , but if i'm watching a film that provokes my emotions or someone i care about cries, then i'll cry. also if i'm due on my period or on my period and i feel sad or annoyed at something that usually wouldn't bring me to tears, it will probably bring me to tears lmao

I cry so easily. Sad videos, sad stories (usually fanfiction tbh), sad tumblr posts, every film ever even it's it's not inherentry sad -- you name it, I've cried at it.
The worst one has to be angry tears though. You're in the middle of yelling at someone or holding a grudge and you just start tearing up. Not a fun time.

I cry all the time. I watch films that don't make anyone else cry and I'd be sobbing. In fact I can only think of a small number of films that don't make me cry, even one film that is supposed to be a comedy makes me cry at one point (Not with laughter either) its actually really annoying tbh.

not really

well if I step on a lego or like hit my pinky toe on a table, I'm all waterworks but like emotionally, nah
im dead inside

yes but i dont cry with movie or shows (besides supernatural i cry like hell) but in social situations i am so easy to cry like one time my teacher asked me to talk to him outside and i couldnt even talk cause i wanted to cry idk why i just have the worst anxiety and when one of my cats kittens was born dead i couldnt stop crying for awhile and everyone else seemed fine like what

Back