• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Cry Easily?

Do You Cry Easily?

• No

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Yes, I am a big baby. ToT

Votes: 41 26.8%

• Total voters
It depends. I'm stone cold or a crybaby depending on how emotional it makes me.

sometimes when everyone else is crying i'm like :I but then someone slightly raises their voice at me and i bawl my eyes out, lmao

Honestly, I don't know. I didn't use to be. No movie, no book, no play, and no tv show has ever made me cry (at least that was until I started watching OUAT). I'm pretty dang heartless. However, nowadays, I will cry over the slightest things. It's probably gotta do with the fact that I have a couple of mental disorders (five is not a couple ali) but idk if that counts. I guess I am? I can be? But I'm also heartless? Do tears of joy count? Cause I can name a few shows that hit me right in the feels 24/7.

That's subjective, isn't it?! Someone's definition of "cry easily" can depend on culture and upbringing.
I personally don't think I cry easily. I cry when it's the appropriate time to cry, and that's pretty much any time I can't contain the tears within. That usually tends to happen when I get really angry, stressed out or sad.

Around other people, I seem to be the person that keeps their composure no matter how bad the situation is, but in private I'm a big baby. I often just "save" it until I'm by myself. As I've gotten older, both tendencies have only gotten stronger.

My dad says he wishes he was like me, since he's the opposite (outwardly emotional in emotional situations, otherwise stone-faced.) I'm still not sure which is better.

Yes but the only person I can cry in front of besides my mom is my boyfriend

Not really, I usually just get a really depressing feeling instead of crying.

I don't cry easily at movies or tv. I do however, cry pretty easily when it comes to personal stuff. Media has to really hit me home to get any waterworks from me.

Yep! If I see someone in a show or movie crying, even if I hate them, it will make me cry lol. Or if I get too stressed or mad. Or if I get too happy. Or if I just think of how much I love my cats, or I have a random thought like "What if [boyfriend name] dies?!". Everything makes me cry LOL

Not too much these days but I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I cried up until like a year ago. Any little negative emotion could set me off, but I'd usually wait until I was alone to start because sobbing in company is far from glamorous lol

i can make a full roast rap song about someone, but if you yell at me i will cry.

I tend to cry a lot during movies/shows or reading a sad book but when someone tells me sad news, I can't seem to cry. It's like I emotionally disconnect myself when it's real. I tend to cry a lot more nowadays though. Like at work someone complained about me and I asked them if they could have a meeting with me and while I was defending myself I started crying which I hated because he probably thought less of me. I don't know why he couldn't be an adult and talk to me about it instead of going behind my back and basically making me force him to talk to me about his issues. I had another coworker criticize me, my parents and Americans during a staff dinner on the second day of our working together and I went outside to cry. It's hard enough living in a different country where you're not fluent in the language and the people are hostile to foreigners but having a COWORKER blatantly be prejudiced against you and your family in front of everyone you work with was a bit too much for me to handle on that Thursday evening haha. I railed on him the next day and got someone higher than our boss involved and he basically groveled at my feet with apologies. I like handling problems on my own but the culture here doesn't respect 1. young people 2. foreigners and 3. new workers so no matter what I said, I don't think I could've changed his mind.

Oh wait, now that I think about it I probably don't cry a lot in real life because my mom would withhold affection every time I cried when I was a child so I was conditioned not to cry. Worked out so well...........

Last edited:
Back