• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Cranky, Snooty and Uchi Suggestions!

piske

old and unwise
Bells
Spring Sakura
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
I'm planning on having the following seven villagers in my town because they are my all-time favorites. However, I don't really have any Cranky, Snooty or Uchi villagers that are special to me (I do like Pashmina but I'm open to others).

I'm taking suggestions, please provide your reasoning as well.

Male Villagers: 4
Beau - Lazy
Rudy - Jock
Marshal - Smug
? - Cranky

Female Villagers: 6
Ruby - Peppy
Sprinkle - Peppy
Coco - Normal
Vesta - Normal
? - Snooty
? - Uchi (Pashmina?)

Thank you!​

Last edited:
Cranky: Dobie - he's a cranky old grandpa wolf, need I say more?
Snooty: Ankha - she's an egyptian cat and is really unique; Diana - she's so beautiful, and her house interior is great too
Uchi: Shari - I think she's the cutest one from all the uchis

Cranky: Dobie - he's a cranky old grandpa wolf, need I say more?
Snooty: Ankha - she's an egyptian cat and is really unique; Diana - she's so beautiful, and her house interior is great too
Uchi: Shari - I think she's the cutest one from all the uchis

Thank you, Arize! Is Dobie one of the Welcome amiibo characters? Cranky old grandpa wolf sounds adorable c:

I have Cherry as my uchi, so I will suggest her :) She's pretty feisty and has an attitude.

I have Cherry as my uchi, so I will suggest her :) She's pretty feisty and has an attitude.

Thank you! You know, I've never really considered Cherry, but looking at her now she's actually pretty cute c:

Last edited:
Cranky- Dobie is cute but my fav Cranky is Apollo! I feel like he really IS cranky! Some cranky animals only act half cranky?? I like animals with really strong personalities!
Snooty- I personally love cows so Tipper is my fav snooty! But some other cuties are Gloria and Gwen!
Uchi- Pashmina is my all time favorite but Cherry is also very very cute!

Cranky- Dobie is cute but my fav Cranky is Apollo! I feel like he really IS cranky! Some cranky animals only act half cranky?? I like animals with really strong personalities!
Snooty- I personally love cows so Tipper is my fav snooty! But some other cuties are Gloria and Gwen!
Uchi- Pashmina is my all time favorite but Cherry is also very very cute!

Thanks for your suggestions c: I do really like Pashmina... maybe I should just stick with her!

well for me 2 of my favorite cranky are octavian and rocco i can recommend you octavian
as for snooty i will say becky she a chicken but she very insteresting and beautiful as her house too (she purple)
and for uchi you can stick with pashmina she ok with me or pheobe

Cranky - Tom. He has a jazzy, yet harmonious interest motif behind him. Kinda suits him.
Snooty - Yuka. She's got a bit of a domineering aura about her, between her appearance and her catchphrase, but I see her as "Authoritative because she cares" kind of deal.
Uchi - Cherry. I find 95% of Uchis to be ugly, but Cherry is too darn cute. I love the black/red motif she has, and her house looks really nice, to boot. She is like a snooty, but not snooty.

well for me 2 of my favorite cranky are octavian and rocco i can recommend you octavian
as for snooty i will say becky she a chicken but she very insteresting and beautiful as her house too (she purple)
and for uchi you can stick with pashmina she ok with me or pheobe

I do like Octavian, I forgot about him! Thank you!

Cranky - Tom. He has a jazzy, yet harmonious interest motif behind him. Kinda suits him.
Snooty - Yuka. She's got a bit of a domineering aura about her, between her appearance and her catchphrase, but I see her as "Authoritative because she cares" kind of deal.
Uchi - Cherry. I find 95% of Uchis to be ugly, but Cherry is too darn cute. I love the black/red motif she has, and her house looks really nice, to boot. She is like a snooty, but not snooty.

Heh, I like that you describe him as jazzy XD I have heard really good things about Yuka as well... hmm, the choices! Thank you!

Last edited:
For snooty, I recommend either Whitney or Freya. Wolves are my favorite villager species and those two are very pretty! Whitney is white (duh) and Freya is pink with light blue eyeshadow.

Edit: There's also Vivian!

Last edited:
For snooty, I recommend either Whitney or Freya. Wolves are my favorite villager species and those two are very pretty! Whitney is white (duh) and Freya is pink with light blue eyeshadow.

Edit: There's also Vivian!

I didn't know Vivian was snooty, I actually already have her amiibo card! Thanks for your suggestions c:

Back