Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
If you're playing late and you have a neighbor heading back to their house to sleep, stand behind their house and either talk to another neighbor or press up (at least I think pressing up works) to make their house disappear as it normally would when you do this behind a building. Now you can see the neighbor "inside" their house. But they're nothing but a black silhouette! Anyone else notice this before?

Snapped a photo!

C2gPruSUcAE2YNJ.jpg

Before they go in all the way you can see them fully loaded!

Last edited:
:0!! That's really spooky but incredibly interesting to know, I'll try this out also if I can. What you noticed is super cool, thank you for sharing!!

Whooooa what! That's wicked!! Creepy too. Someone make a creepypasta based on this. ;)

Is it weird this makes me feel sad? Like Lord knows what I was expecting, but I like to imagine them using their furniture and stuff. Although obviously it's a game and nothing is real etc etc.

I need to get out more. But this is really cool.

wow this is freaky... i like it
never knew this happened i might have to try this if i get the chance one day

I've caught them coming in or out of the house before, but never knew this. Gonna have to try this today. Thanks!

Is it weird this makes me feel sad? Like Lord knows what I was expecting, but I like to imagine them using their furniture and stuff. Although obviously it's a game and nothing is real etc etc.

I need to get out more. But this is really cool.

Actually they get stored back into their rest-booths where their brain is turned off until the next morning, when the chip that controls their actions is set on "wander around and don't speak until spoken to by the mayor" mode :D

Back